JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What can we do to help our allies in Chicago there law abiding just as we are and are being punished for the mistakes of others. We thought it would never happen anywhere and a left hook came out of no where.

Sorry their silly selfs let it happen the same way NY did, the gangster(s) legislative/city council running the place listened to the bad guys who complained the citizens were shooting back at the badguys.

So the gangsters passed statutes/ordinances against firearms then allowed the bad guys to have permits to carry!

Can't help em

We all acted the same way then Washington lost bump stocks and rate enhanceing triggers.I know you guys didn't vote that in it was forced upon you.

The trouble with Chicago , NY , California etc...style gun laws , is that many people seem to think that they are the answer...And that those same people want to do that here.

I have been places where gun ownership was outlawed....and that old saying is very true :
"When guns are outlawed...only outlaws have guns".

If only folks would take a realistic look at places with restrictive gun laws and ask themselves :
"Would I want to live there...?"
I am not talking here of a "gated community" or with armed guards...but living among the common everyday folks who have to live with what these laws have wrought or where these same common everyday folk live...
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top