JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

10/22 Carbine or Sporter

• Carbine

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sporter

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Both

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Mannlicher

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't forget to get one of these.

Butler Creek 50 rd Hot Lips speed loader.

1566769192879.png

I promise....the Mannlicher does not detract from accuracy. Husband got me one years ago and I love it. Even with the old Tasco on it it punched a nice pattern at 50 yards.
Thank you for the feedback! I just ordered the Kidd rifle and the Titan stock. It just happens that I bought the Zeiss Conquest V4 1-4x Thursday due to a 60% sale. I guess I'll use that for now.

As mentioned before, I'd vote to show her the options and let her choose her own.

:s0155:
I'm sure she'll like shooting the Kidd, if she doesn't, I'll get something else. Besides, what's not to like about a 2.5# adjustable two stage trigger?

Regardless of which version you get, you can now take pride in owning a genuine assault rifle as defined by our new Washington State statute. Sigh.
LOL! I'm a native Oregonian, and I'm looking forward moving to Boise very soon. I'm a redneck conservative surrounded by an ocean of blue.

I think I might stick with the 10 round rotary for bench shooting. Is there a loader for those?

Yes. MagLula has a 10/22 loader. My favorite. No rotating or twisting.

While you are at it, get one of these for the MK:

Lever action Henry Golden Boy for the win. .22LR or .22 Short does not care shoots them all. 3 out of 3 last new shooters at the range all left the 10/22 takedown with a suppressor on the table and kept shooting the lever actions.

Just something about snapping the lever between shoots.

Lever action Henry Golden Boy for the win. .22LR or .22 Short does not care shoots them all. 3 out of 3 last new shooters at the range all left the 10/22 takedown with a suppressor on the table and kept shooting the lever actions.

Just something about snapping the lever between shoots.
I had the blue Henry, and I wasn't impressed with the blueing. Maybe I'll try at again later in a non blue flavor.

Yes. MagLula has a 10/22 loader. My favorite. No rotating or twisting.

While you are at it, get one of these for the MK:
I've already got the McFadden for my Mk4. I find it humorous that the 10/22 loader comes with an "unloader"... Just shoot it...?

I had the blue Henry, and I wasn't impressed with the blueing. Maybe I'll try at again later in a non blue flavor.

The brass finish on my Golden Boy is a mirror. The blueing on the barrel is holding up well too. However, I am not putting it in a scabbard, just normal handling at the range. It keeps getting handled allot. New shooters love it with the 22 shorts.

The brass finish on my Golden Boy is a mirror. The blueing on the barrel is holding up well too. However, I am not putting it in a scabbard, just normal handling at the range. It keeps getting handled allot. New shooters love it with the 22 shorts.
The blue in the lever was rusting in the safe, no rain exposure.

^^^^Thats it right there!^^^ But I'd have her shoulder the stock and make sure she was happy first. Too late now, but you need a 10/22 anyway.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top