JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This morning, Rod, messaged me letting me know how much its meant to the family that all of you have done. May's ( Maybelles) Mom does not have much, and her daughter was her whole world. The kind words, prayers and generosity is going to help her allot. Just wanted you all to know, they are very grateful and are aware all of you helped give this a huge push, sometimes its nice to know kindness does make a difference and every penny will.

Damn, you guys are just damn awesome... i'll admit everytime I post here updates and talk with him I get a little choked up, but seeing just all you good people well you know.... I just keep thinking if she knows, it must be pretty amazing to see all these people caring.

Found out after the donation if you share the donation on FB your donation is matched 3X by FB. I am not a FB fan but, in this case and let my countless FB friends see my donation.

Found out after the donation if you share the donation on FB your donation is matched 3X by FB. I am not a FB fan but, in this case and let my countless FB friends see my donation.
You mean if the Gofund Me is shared on facebook thats done ?

Although so little can be said at a time like this, hope you know that many thoughts are with you.
donation made

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads