JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I grew up in Utah, just 12 miles from the Mormon World Headquarters. I'm pretty sure that I had relative or two that farted in church.

Who bubbleguming cares. I'm in zero bubbleguming way responsible for the actions of my predecessors.
That's why I titled the thread "Must be a slow news day". Get it? No other big news so they go after the electeds long dead families of being responsible for slavery. Read: "racism". And going for "Reparations" :s0124:

Going back to the days of slavery, there were several political parties that have since disappeared or been absorbed by the big 2.

When I looked at just the the republican party and democrat party of the slavery era, the republican party had something like 1 slave owner with less than 5 slaves.
The democrat party had dozens of slave owners owning more than 300 slaves.

So....yeah, maybe just have registered democrat voters pay reparations.....

Who bubbleguming cares. I'm in zero bubbleguming way responsible for the actions of my predecessors.
RACIST!!! :s0109:

:s0140:

:s0111:

Slavery has existed pretty much long a humans have existed, it took western civilization and a bunch of dead white guys to supposedly end it. I say "supposedly" because the reality is it still exists. So for all scuzz bags whining about reparation for something they never experienced from people that had nothing to do with it, I say FOAD.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews