JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First let me thank @Kruel J for allowing this post, means allot.

A good friend and a very strong Gun Rights brother Rod, who I have known a few years and horse traded allot with. Lost his Granddaughter at age 7 yesterday morning. I have listen to Rod talk about how much he loves her, and he often posted on Facebook about her, he was always a great guy to talk with and trade. It hit me hard as well, because I have a just over 1 year old Granddaughter myself and seeing his family go thru is painful, can't even imagine.

The family has setup a GoFund me page for Maybelle, to help with funeral expenses as know one
ever prepares to bury their child.
She went in Friday to Dorenbecker's Childrens Hospital in Portland. Maybelle was there in a coma on a ventilator and totally unresponsive. Her heart stopped the previous night and i guess they think her brain was without oxygen for too long before they revived her and she had very little brain activity. She is only 7 years old and has had a rough go of life since she was born. But then Sunday morning the battle was lost.

If you can help, it would be appreciated. My friend Rod is not a member here so I told him I would ask if posting here was OK.

32977350_1536967294849006_r.jpg

Click here to support funeral costs for maybelle organized by KatieandJessee Miller

Thank you, DH

Having lost my 16month old grandson last Oct. I know very well what they are going thru. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. RIP Maybelle.
James

<edit> Donation made.

Last Edited:
Bless you guys for doing this, I told Rod what was happening here, he sad that its deeply appreciated. I am sure he will relay this to the rest of the family. Lost of respect for you guys, I don't get emotional very often, but all this, yet wow really cool you all stepping up to help just hits hard as I can see it has many of you. I bet if she can see this she would smile knowing people who do not even know her, cared so much... truly outstanding gentlemen, I salute you all.

Bless you guys for doing this, I told Rod what was happening here, he sad that its deeply appreciated. I am sure he will relay this to the rest of the family. Lost of respect for you guys, I don't get emotional very often, but all this, yet wow really cool you all stepping up to help just hits hard as I can see it has many of you. I bet if she can see this she would smile knowing people who do not even know her, cared so much... truly outstanding gentlemen, I salute you all.

We may not agree on politics or otherwise around here, but at NWFA one thing I think we can agree on is FAMILY. I consider each and everyone here exactly that. So when a brother asks for help for another brother the answer is obvious.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top