JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
May the lords blessings cover this family during this most awful time, the loss of a child is unbearable! They are the true innocents of this world! Will see what I can do for a donation!
Dunehopper, your A good guy and a brother, and this shows just how much, your a blessing to this community and this Brotherhood of ours, glad to count you a part of this place! Were all praying for the little ones family and for her spirit! RIP little one!

I see they are almost to there goal but I just found out that go fund me takes a %of the money I heard 30% but when I did my donation it ask me to add a tip so I did I'm guessing that the tip is so they don't take money from the family that we intended the money to go to.
Any body know how this works .
Because if Zuckerberg is getting 30% of my donation im not going to be happy

Per GoFundMe:

The GoFundMe platform is free. Standard payment processing fee of 2.9% plus $0.30 per donation allows for credit card processing and safe transfer of funds.

I just got back from seeing my little Granddaughter, came in here and seen more post. I am grateful she is here in our lives, I can't imagine otherwise. I have had allot of pain, some unimaginable in my life, not sure I could bare this though.
I noticed the donation keep coming for her.
I am equally sad for my brothers here who have gone thru it. Damn this just sucks...I know we have no say on who stays or goes, but damn wish the little ones could not be subject to lives ending so quickly like we are. :confused:
I noticed the last week when I see my GD, I am hugging her just a little tighter and longer..... May God give all those strength when its needed.

Update:
Her mother and Grandparents wanted me to pass along that they are aware through out their family, about how generous the members here have been in helping. It was one hell of a week as you can imagine for her mom, and these donations are really making a difference. Many are at a loss for words, at the kindness here. It appears over $1200.00 came just from here and all of you.
I always considered, all the members here my brothers and sisters. And all of this just solidifies that feeling. I may not always agree with everyone politically, but you can count on me having your six, and I would be proud to do so.

I just got back from seeing my little Granddaughter, came in here and seen more post. I am grateful she is here in our lives, I can't imagine otherwise. I have had allot of pain, some unimaginable in my life, not sure I could bare this though.
I am equally sad for my brothers here who have gone thru it. Damn this just sucks...I know we have no say on who stays or goes, but damn wish the little ones could not be subject to lives ending so quickly like we are. :confused:
I noticed the last week when I see my GD, I am hugging her just a little tighter and longer..... May God give all those strength when its needed.
This is what me and my ex told everyone
I'm going to put this out there but after our daughter passed that's exactly what me and my ex said to everyone .go home hug your kids tell them you love them .and do it every day .
Because you never know . And that goes for anyone in your life . young or old pain in your @$$ or your best friend .you never know when it is the last time you will see them

This is what me and my ex told everyone

I'm going to put this out there but after our daughter passed that's exactly what me and my ex said to everyone .go home hug your kids tell them you love them .and do it every day .
Because you never know . And that goes for anyone in your life . young or old pain in your @$$ or your best friend .you never know when it is the last time you will see them

Amen Brother....

This is a situation to support; I made a small donation. I said a prayer for all involved and I don't pray often. I hope you may all rise up some day with fond memories.

First let me thank @Kruel J for allowing this post, means allot.

A good friend and a very strong Gun Rights brother Rod, who I have known a few years and horse traded allot with. Lost his Granddaughter at age 7 yesterday morning. I have listen to Rod talk about how much he loves her, and he often posted on Facebook about her, he was always a great guy to talk with and trade. It hit me hard as well, because I have a just over 1 year old Granddaughter myself and seeing his family go thru is painful, can't even imagine.

The family has setup a GoFund me page for Maybelle, to help with funeral expenses as know one
ever prepares to bury their child.
She went in Friday to Dorenbecker's Childrens Hospital in Portland. Maybelle was there in a coma on a ventilator and totally unresponsive. Her heart stopped the previous night and i guess they think her brain was without oxygen for too long before they revived her and she had very little brain activity. She is only 7 years old and has had a rough go of life since she was born. But then Sunday morning the battle was lost.

If you can help, it would be appreciated. My friend Rod is not a member here so I told him I would ask if posting here was OK.

View attachment 500105

Click here to support funeral costs for maybelle organized by KatieandJessee Miller

Thank you, DH
So very sorry for your friends loss.

I talk with her Grandfather about once a week, what was done here at NWFA was amazing.
The family was very grateful. And it did take a huge burden off of the parents.

:(:confused:, ya stuff like this sure puts all the petty BS in perspective.

Thanks brother @Kruel J .

Rest In Peace Little One !

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews