JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Biden's campaign fundraiser speech to his fellow Marxists in California repeated his threat of using F-16s against American citizens.

"So what's the deal with the idea that it's an absolute — you know, I love these guys who say the Second Amendment is — you know, the tree of liberty is water with the blood of patriots. Well, if want to do that, you want to work against the government, you need an F-16. You need something else than just an AR-15. Anyway."

He has said this before, I guess he means it. Anybody who thinks that their intentions are limited to AR-15s should look no further than the gun control laws in the leftist States. His speech also contained to usual buzzwords and lies.

Speech transcript 6-20-2023:
Whitehouse.gov

Biden " we need to ban assault weapons!"
sends billions of dollars worth of weapons to the ukraine so they can fight for their freedom..

Biden " we need to ban assault weapons!"
sends billions of dollars worth of weapons to the ukraine so they can fight for their freedom..
Let's not forget about Biden arming the Taliban.
7q5wzj.jpg

Going to move this to the Off Topic section....
Since it ain't about a specific firearm...or the like.

And with that said....
Please note that I am not a fan of , nor did I vote for President Biden...
Also while I understand and feel the outrage , for lack of a better adjective for his statements in the OP...

Post within forum rules...all political content must be directly 2nd Amendment and or firearm related.
Andy

I want to meet the pilot who would obey the order to use his F16 against US Citizens on US soil and line him up for a @Stomper nutcracker :s0124:

I'd be willing to bet that order doesn't even make it that far down from the brass.

I've never met a military veteran of any era whom I would suspect would obey orders to strike against the people they have sworn to defend.

I want to meet the pilot who would obey the order to use his F16 against US Citizens on US soil and line him up for a @Stomper nutcracker :s0124:

I'd be willing to bet that order doesn't even make it that far down from the brass.

I've never met a military veteran of any era whom I would suspect would obey orders to strike against the people they have sworn to defend.
The commie below was Army, but the current Command are actively recruiting the type. The recruiting target numbers are substantially down across the branches, with the exception of the Marines, so they're not very selective anymore. They did "other than honorable" this guy, but he is now considered a hero to many leftists.
WestPointCover.jpg

The ONLY thing I wouldn't have a problem with (possibly) is shooting looters (specifically- stealing and committing arson) on-site, provided they're caught in the act.

NOT to be confused with PEACEFULLY demonstrating.

Otherwise, keep the military "North of the Rubicon".

biden is a Putz! A Yutz and a Klutz! :rolleyes:

What is a putz in Yiddish?

Definitions of putz. (Yiddish) a fool; an idiot. type of: fool, muggins, sap, saphead, tomfool. a person who lacks good judgment.

What is the difference between a putz and a Yutz?

A "putz" is the least likable of the bunch, at the very least annoying (if ineffectual) and often reprehensible. A "klutz" tends to be more physically clumsy, a "yutz" more socially clumsy

I asked the image AI's to show me how a F16 will be going house to house to maintain a curfew or no assembly order. I guess it just hovers down the side walk and then nicely taps on your door to make sure you are behaving.

OIG.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top