JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's really appalling the lengths to which some of these anti-gun extremists will go. Please watch the video and send your name in as a donor to help protect these guys. They are fighting for us. And tell everyone you know what a horrible bill this is. It's not going to save any lives - it will just punish innocent citizens and bankrupt decent, hard working business owners.

We need all the support we can get. This is a horrible bill...

Had to go to YouTube to watch this, but it sounds like this is yet another attempt at turning Washington into California 2.0...like I wrote on YT, just another reason to hate those B*** for ruining my state.

Why in the heck would a gun control bill (sorry, initiative) have any content in it about medial records privacy?!
It's like saying I want to introduce an initiative to reduce the speed limit back to 55 mph, and to help achieve that, I'll include a section that will lengthen out the season for commercial crabbers.

…..:confused: makes no sense.

Why in the heck would a gun control bill (sorry, initiative) have any content in it about medial records privacy?!
It's like saying I want to introduce an initiative to reduce the speed limit back to 55 mph, and to help achieve that, I'll include a section that will lengthen out the season for commercial crabbers.

…..:confused: makes no sense.
IIRC they want to come take your guns if you've gotten certain types of psychiatric care. Well intentioned perhaps, but poorly implemented.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top