JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's really appalling the lengths to which some of these anti-gun extremists will go. Please watch the video and send your name in as a donor to help protect these guys. They are fighting for us. And tell everyone you know what a horrible bill this is. It's not going to save any lives - it will just punish innocent citizens and bankrupt decent, hard working business owners.

We need all the support we can get. This is a horrible bill...

Had to go to YouTube to watch this, but it sounds like this is yet another attempt at turning Washington into California 2.0...like I wrote on YT, just another reason to hate those B*** for ruining my state.

Why in the heck would a gun control bill (sorry, initiative) have any content in it about medial records privacy?!
It's like saying I want to introduce an initiative to reduce the speed limit back to 55 mph, and to help achieve that, I'll include a section that will lengthen out the season for commercial crabbers.

…..:confused: makes no sense.

Why in the heck would a gun control bill (sorry, initiative) have any content in it about medial records privacy?!
It's like saying I want to introduce an initiative to reduce the speed limit back to 55 mph, and to help achieve that, I'll include a section that will lengthen out the season for commercial crabbers.

…..:confused: makes no sense.
IIRC they want to come take your guns if you've gotten certain types of psychiatric care. Well intentioned perhaps, but poorly implemented.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top