JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, you can never have too may magazines so get them while you can.
I didn't see anything about rebuild kits in this legislation so those are always an option. They sold well back in the PRK till the Dems figured it out and banned them as well.
Call your legislators and make sure they know where you stand on this POS.

Well, if this makes it anywhere... and there is a public hearing....

We are going.

Depending on how many of my family will go... Ill have space in my truck. Free ride to Olympia.

Seriously. Get your thoughts on paper and be ready to walk into the lions den.

We should also organize demonstrations in front of the local offices of the reps that sponsored it.

Not sure.

The bill has only been 'pre-filed'

No word on if it's been sent to committee or if any leadership has seen it yet.

It was pre filed on Christmas Eve. Don't expect any movement for a week or so.

We should still blast out those emails to our reps as well as the majority and minority leaders.

Until then... Cross your fingers that it was just for show, so Rep. So and so can say that they "sponsored common sense reforms" blah blah blah

Well, I've sent my first political emails in Washington. Let's see what Senator Wilson and Reps Kraft and Harris have to say.

Well, I've sent my first political emails in Washington. Let's see what Senator Wilson and Reps Kraft and Harris have to say.

I think Kraft and Harris might be safe votes, thankfully

I sent them emails too, even though Im in the district next door......... but my Rep is one of the sponsors :mad:

Not sure.

The bill has only been 'pre-filed'

No word on if it's been sent to committee or if any leadership has seen it yet.

It was pre filed on Christmas Eve. Don't expect any movement for a week or so.

We should still blast out those emails to our reps as well as the majority and minority leaders.

Until then... Cross your fingers that it was just for show, so Rep. So and so can say that they "sponsored common sense reforms" blah blah blah

The first day of this years legislative session starts 8 Jan 19.
Washington State Legislature 2018 Session Cutoff Calendar

This is not for show, as it was filed on behalf of Washington's states part time attorney general: Turd Ferguson. This POS is the most partisan attorney general in the history of WA, possibly the USA. Also remember this leftist hack publicly supported 1639 and was the one who had his hyper politicized flunkies sugar coat the language for the title and summary.
In Unusual Move, Washington Attorney General Endorses Gun-Related Ballot Measure

We are in for a fight with this one.

Ray

That might be a bit extreme... but if you look back to 100 years ago when the fight for womens suffrage was on... some of the arguments made AGAINST it, by women no less, shockingly resemble the world we live in today... might not be because women got the right to vote.... but its still interesting.

Anyone and everyone should have the right to vote... but not to vote away the rights of others. Some things should just be off the table

There just needs to be a rock solid means of NOT allowing bills or initiatives to see the light of day if they are an infringement upon one of the rights in the bill of rights.... I know, the supreme court... blah blah blah... but there needs to be something that is free of personal opinions and political influence.
People can want it all day long... but if its against the rights of others, too bad.

It is extreme, and I would prefer your solution more! I just don't know how to implement it. It seems like no matter what is written, however clearly, certain groups are bent on changing it, and with enough votes they can.

3 acres in a solar farm and a massive battery bank, LED lights for illumination, some paint...With a bit of work you could turn that into a pretty nice place. I'd have to win the lottery to be able to live out there, but it sure would be fun.

In the middle of an arid area. Humans need more than sunlight and warmth to survive - they also need food and water. Orygun still has most other places beat in that regard, and arid areas are only going to get worse as climate change gets worse.

Guilty until you can prove your innocence much? Honestly, I don't know where our society finds these morons, why they are elected, and why their odious presence continues to be tolerated after their tyranny, wastefulness, and gross incompetence is made manifest. :mad:
morons are elected by morons.............whats that say about the left coast inhabitants?

As predicted and brought to us by Turd Ferguson and his leftist cronies in the legislature........ Merry Christmas.

Washington State Legislature

Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like they are also going to try to implement a "high capacity magazine registration" also.

Ray
I do not see how they plan to enforce any sort of magazine transfer ban without first registering new magazine purchases.

I do not see how they plan to enforce any sort of magazine transfer ban without first registering new magazine purchases.
Not with millions of magazines already in circulation and more being bought as I write this. I imagine all sorts of folks started buying magazines as soon as word got out about this new abomination.
Does anyone think Magpul, Promag and the rest want to start retooling to stamp serial numbers on their products? I doubt it would be that difficult, but would it be worth it for them?

As predicted and brought to us by Turd Ferguson and his leftist cronies in the legislature........ Merry Christmas.

Washington State Legislature

Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like they are also going to try to implement a "high capacity magazine registration" also.

Ray

There is also the fact of you read the text of the bill, that high capacity magazines must not be loaded and locked in a separate storage container as well so that we if any SHTF situation happens if you are traveling on the road. You will need to unlock your locked storage container and load rounds in them before you are ready to go.

http://lawfilesext.leg.wa.gov/biennium/2019-20/Pdf/Bills/House Bills/1068.pdf

It is on page 8 of the current PDF file that I attached a link to.

I guess if this bill passes I would need to buy some 10 round magazines since they apparently do not need to unloaded and locked up.

Last Edited:
I dont think that there will be any registration... I didnt read anything like that in the bill.

It is just going to be illegal to sell them or ship them into the state after a certain date. Proof of ownership if you are found with them, thats another story.... not sure how you do that?

IAs proposed, it could be worse. Hopefully it won't get worse through the legislative process. What is proposed isn't a ban, per se, it's a ban on sale or transfer in future.

Dude, you know this just the next increment...with many more to follow, right? They're NOT going to stop.

See the other thread with designs on a flat out semi-auto rifle ban...

With the Democrats holding majorities in Olympia, pretty much anything that makes it to the floor for a vote is probably going to pass.

This state has gone downhill...FAST. Everyone needs to realize this and to start getting involved with your legislators, your Pro 2A associations of choice, every forum and social media platform they're on, etc.

Boss

In case anyone missed this gem from the AG's office
upload_2018-12-30_0-13-44.png
upload_2018-12-30_0-15-3.png

Well, we all know that lawyers/Dems legislate from the bench...
Once again certain counties will let us know what is good for us. I'm awake but getting tired of the rest to wake from their slumber.

7x more likely to be killed with an AW
But then says that 20% of those killed were with AW?
If 1 in 5 were killed with AW, how does that translate into being 7x?

2% of Americans own AW?
I call BS on that... Still that's almost 7 million people.
If you consider the new 1639 interpretation of AW ... Probably 80% of gun owners have an AW

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top