JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really want Playboy's H&K P2000SK .357!! Just don't have quite enough dough yet.... still savin, hopefully it will still be there!

Other than I would like to build a 10/22 to my likings...

A tricked out 10/22 was suppose to be my next project I found one for a great price and brought it home to tear apart and tinker with then as I was taking it to the safe my wife saw it and wanted to look at it needless to say I won't be doing anything to that rifle.

A tricked out 10/22 was suppose to be my next project I found one for a great price and brought it home to tear apart and tinker with then as I was taking it to the safe my wife saw it and wanted to look at it needless to say I won't be doing anything to that rifle.

ive got an extra 3 or 4 :)

im getting a p226 this weekend

and ive been looking for a 4in 1911

Probably going to get a 10/22 for burning through some cheap ammo. Maybe a Buckmark Camper or Ruger Single Six after that.

What I really need to do is spend more money on ammo, slings, holsters and other assorted junk to support the firearms I already own.

I would like to save up for a full auto Mac-11 and a suppressor for my AR. I have always wanted a full auto and for $3450 NIB a Mac-11 is just about the cheapest gun and cheapest to shoot.

I would like to save up for a full auto Mac-11 and a suppressor for my AR. I have always wanted a full auto and for $3450 NIB a Mac-11 is just about the cheapest gun and cheapest to shoot.

If I wanted fully automatic for a decent price, I would purchase a mini-uzi.
Perhaps I'm lucky, but they feel very good in my hands.

Next time you see one, put it to your shoulder and hold it tight. The stock bites you a bit, but it feels very solid. I like how it looks, but it's definitely not the most beautiful weapon at all. Regardless, I still feel it would be an excellent choice for me.

If I wanted fully automatic for a decent price, I would purchase a mini-uzi.
Perhaps I'm lucky, but they feel very good in my hands.

Next time you see one, put it to your shoulder and hold it tight. The stock bites you a bit, but it feels very solid. I like how it looks, but it's definitely not the most beautiful weapon at all. Regardless, I still feel it would be an excellent choice for me.

And how much is one of those? I thought they were a bit higher than a mac11. Plus the Mac's are brand new in box! Can you beleive all that full auto goodness and never shot since 1985 when they were manufactured.

AR15. I always say im going to buy one then end up buying a handgun instead, which if I were to do that it would be a 1911. But if I can hold off on the 1911, it will be an AR15....eventually.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top