JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really want Playboy's H&K P2000SK .357!! Just don't have quite enough dough yet.... still savin, hopefully it will still be there!

Other than I would like to build a 10/22 to my likings...

A tricked out 10/22 was suppose to be my next project I found one for a great price and brought it home to tear apart and tinker with then as I was taking it to the safe my wife saw it and wanted to look at it needless to say I won't be doing anything to that rifle.

A tricked out 10/22 was suppose to be my next project I found one for a great price and brought it home to tear apart and tinker with then as I was taking it to the safe my wife saw it and wanted to look at it needless to say I won't be doing anything to that rifle.

ive got an extra 3 or 4 :)

im getting a p226 this weekend

and ive been looking for a 4in 1911

Probably going to get a 10/22 for burning through some cheap ammo. Maybe a Buckmark Camper or Ruger Single Six after that.

What I really need to do is spend more money on ammo, slings, holsters and other assorted junk to support the firearms I already own.

I would like to save up for a full auto Mac-11 and a suppressor for my AR. I have always wanted a full auto and for $3450 NIB a Mac-11 is just about the cheapest gun and cheapest to shoot.

I would like to save up for a full auto Mac-11 and a suppressor for my AR. I have always wanted a full auto and for $3450 NIB a Mac-11 is just about the cheapest gun and cheapest to shoot.

If I wanted fully automatic for a decent price, I would purchase a mini-uzi.
Perhaps I'm lucky, but they feel very good in my hands.

Next time you see one, put it to your shoulder and hold it tight. The stock bites you a bit, but it feels very solid. I like how it looks, but it's definitely not the most beautiful weapon at all. Regardless, I still feel it would be an excellent choice for me.

If I wanted fully automatic for a decent price, I would purchase a mini-uzi.
Perhaps I'm lucky, but they feel very good in my hands.

Next time you see one, put it to your shoulder and hold it tight. The stock bites you a bit, but it feels very solid. I like how it looks, but it's definitely not the most beautiful weapon at all. Regardless, I still feel it would be an excellent choice for me.

And how much is one of those? I thought they were a bit higher than a mac11. Plus the Mac's are brand new in box! Can you beleive all that full auto goodness and never shot since 1985 when they were manufactured.

AR15. I always say im going to buy one then end up buying a handgun instead, which if I were to do that it would be a 1911. But if I can hold off on the 1911, it will be an AR15....eventually.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top