JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You got your guns
You got your food
You got your preps
Now fund your retirement!!!
If you planned and prepared for worst case scenario....
And not planned for business as usual.....you will have failed.
PM me and I can help you with plan A ( retirement.)
Plan B.......well..... There are plenty enough sites to help you spend your money
and fortify your bunker.
Riots in the streets guns a blazing that's bad.
Old and unable to earn income just as bad.
Retirement takes time and money...

All Fiat currencies historically have failed. The dollar has already lost 96-97% of its value. It will fail also. After all, it is our third currency already. It is a given. The Fed is just getting out the bulldozer to push it off the cliff.

Forklift -

You can fund your retirement without entrusting it to the thieving banks and investment funds like JP Morgan and their ilk. A paper IRA is about as worthless an investment as one could make. That includes such scams as 'gold IRAs'. I tell you what - you trust some IRA fund, bank or gov institution and I'll have my physical silver and real things and lets see who is better off in ten years. (If we are all still around by then).

The Fed is going to buy 40 billion dollars worth of mortgage-backed securities per month until they have decided that the economy is in good enough shape to stop.

:s0095:

Enjoy it while it lasts folks...we're not going to be a world power for very long. Next thing you'll hear is how the world currency is changing to a different denomination.

Smart man. You'll will have real things while the suckers with IRAs will have a sack of dust.

the only trouble I have with cashing out the IRA is the fact that I have to pay the TAX,and that is going to HURT.

This article appears in the Saturday, Sept 21 edition of the Wall Street Journal. I cannot post the entire article here since it may be paid content, but here is a link and a few snippets.

Again, if your financial plans include relying on a Pension then have a Plan B.

Peter

Pension Crisis Looms Despite Cuts - WSJ.com

Almost every state in the U.S. has made cuts to its public-employee pensions, seeking to dig out from the economic downturn, but so far the measures have fallen well short of bridging a nearly $1 trillion funding gap...

But the new laws have trimmed just $100 billion out of the $900 billion gap between what the states and their workers put into their retirement plans and what the states owe in retirement benefits, according to estimates prepared for The Wall Street Journal by researchers at Boston College...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top