JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of the budget ar's from kurts discount shooter supply in oregon city
I am wondering if they are gtg for what they? You know like how it shoots,any jams that kind of stuff
Any help would be great thanks

I have one and a buddy of mine has purchased 1 and is getting ready to get another. They are excellent for the price and no they are not jamomatics! Its a solid build on mil-spec parts and you get a pmag and carry case. Unbeatable deal in my opinion. We have run roughly 3,000 rounds total through both of them combined and only had one ftf and was due to a badly seated primer.

Looked over one today, looked decent a kid at the store today purchased one while I was there, and they will buld custom off that rifle too, I taked to him about my plan to build or buy and he specked out a base+upgrades and it looks like the $1100 wall rifle I was looking over first, that he said he could build how I wanted to save money, so I may go pick one up soon and see how it goes

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews