JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of the budget ar's from kurts discount shooter supply in oregon city
I am wondering if they are gtg for what they? You know like how it shoots,any jams that kind of stuff
Any help would be great thanks

I have one and a buddy of mine has purchased 1 and is getting ready to get another. They are excellent for the price and no they are not jamomatics! Its a solid build on mil-spec parts and you get a pmag and carry case. Unbeatable deal in my opinion. We have run roughly 3,000 rounds total through both of them combined and only had one ftf and was due to a badly seated primer.

Looked over one today, looked decent a kid at the store today purchased one while I was there, and they will buld custom off that rifle too, I taked to him about my plan to build or buy and he specked out a base+upgrades and it looks like the $1100 wall rifle I was looking over first, that he said he could build how I wanted to save money, so I may go pick one up soon and see how it goes

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top