JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I HATE going to Tigard Pawn 4 More just for this reason. I tell all my friends how it weirds me out, but they don't see the problem. I'm glad it bothers other people, too.

That'd be weird to have someone hold your hand while printing you. Maybe shes just experienced a bunch of crappy thumb prints from customers who dont know how to do a proper print so shes resorted to helping everyone whether they need it or not. Next time you go in research some serious contagious skin condition or virus and mention your on strict orders from the doc of no skin to skin contact with other people. Or just roll with it and act like her touching you is the best thing that's happened all week. Weird her out enough she wont touch another customer again.
Only problem is it was the dude holding my hand! Haha!

The fact there were few decent FFLs in the general area, and all but like one of them have their head completely crammed up their own posterior, is one of several reasons that inspired me to become so licensed. Quick, easy, and inexpensive transfers is our business model. And, naturally, I can supply the Tribe with any hardware they should require. :s0155:

Tigard Pawn has ALWAYS done this. Along with $2 for a color copy. Lame if my opinion matters.

Oh and cash only. So plan on a walk around the block to the ATM at 7-11 and then having your hand held. They know NWFA well, and they claim this is all law. Nope and NOPE!

I HATE going to Tigard Pawn 4 More just for this reason. I tell all my friends how it weirds me out, but they don't see the problem. I'm glad it bothers other people, too.
Tigard Pawn has ALWAYS done this. Along with $2 for a color copy. Lame if my opinion matters.
Yup, I don't think I will be a returning customer after this transaction is finished. Bummer, since they have good prices on ffl transfers.
Oh and cash only. So plan on a walk around the block to the ATM at 7-11 and then having your hand held. They know NWFA well, and they claim this is all law. Nope and NOPE!
They did this to me today! No mention of cash only when I spoke to them on the phone to coordinate the transfer...

Yup, I don't think I will be a returning customer after this transaction is finished. Bummer, since they have good prices on ffl transfers.

They did this to me today! No mention of cash only when I spoke to them on the phone to coordinate the transfer...

They never do......

Oh when you said you told her you try to stay up to date on laws I assumed she was the one doing the holding. Like I said though, roll with it and make it weird. Seeing how it was a guy its gona get real weird...
This could get interesting!! Haha! She was the one giving me the most attitude while the guy was in the back running my paperwork. She really didn't like to be questioned. Lol

If you had just relaxed and not argued with them you maybe in possession of your gun now. For me if it's MY playground it's MY rules. Don't like the way I do things...
I rarely have problems with customers however when I do we usually come to the mutual realisation that if they can't play by MY rules on MY property we will not be doing business in the future. Haven't had to have anyone trespassed yet.
Mutual courtesy will go a long ways.
FWTW I've been printed many times, military, government security, licenses, permits, etc. most times it was the hand holding routine. Over the years I've learned when not to be an...

If you had just relaxed and not argued with them you maybe in possession of your gun now. For me if it's MY playground it's MY rules. Don't like the way I do things...
I rarely have problems with customers however when I do we usually come to the mutual realisation that if they can't play by MY rules on MY property we will not be doing business in the future. Haven't had to have anyone trespassed yet.
FWTW I've been printed many times, military, government security, licenses, permits, etc. most times it was the hand holding routine. Over the years I've learned when not to be an...

Right. Ever had your hand held by another dude that suspected you'd try to falsify?

If some person grabbed my hand and directed me what to do with it I'd treat him like the last person who did the same to me.....I'd kiss them and them marry them!

Tigard Pawn 4 More is the only FFL in Oregon that I know of that will release a firearm once you've been delayed by the Oregon State Police and they don't extend the delay after your 28 days is up.
I don't have a problem with the way they run their business, as they helped me through a couple of delays while I got my class B misdemeanor expunged. If the State Police had their way, I'd still be waiting on them, but Tigard pawn called me 34 days later and said to come pick them up.

Sounds like Tigard pawn 4 more. They are idiots and ill never go back. They are not the only $25 option out there. Id be happy to drive the extra 15 minutes to Cut Above pawn any day but have my preferred FFL close by now :cool:. Tigard pawn lost me a few months ago when they tried to force me to buy a gun lock from them before leaving their store. Not to mention, the lock had a $5 price tag and the guy said it would cost me $12. I opened my gun case and low and behold there actually was a factory gun lock hiding inside the lining. Yeaah, screw those guys.

G

Apparently this is not one of "those" times...

Maybe he saw a cop doing it on some detective show on TV and thinks it's cool.

If some person grabbed my hand and directed me what to do with it I'd treat him like the last person who did the same to me.....I'd kiss them and them marry them!
See, now this is a good angle. Look him right in the eyes while he's holding your hand and say "Does this mean we're engaged?"
:s0112: :s0118:

Engaged? :rolleyes:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads