JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And we have yet another Dead Horse Thread but I guess if your arms still ain't too tired to Swing the Bull then you will keep on keeping on.
:s0013::s0013::s0013:
I disagree. I believe it's beneficial to share experiences good and bad, so folks can form their own opinions. Sounds like these people don't deserve the business given the two bad attitude reports posted here, additionally I'm leary of business who are happy to facilitate government overreach and treat customers like subjects. But hey that's my opinion.

So... Long story short, Did you ever go back and get your gun?

:s0122:
Yes, I was able to make it in the next morning to pick up my pistols and fortunately I was able to work with someone who didn't treat me like a total douche. However, when I tried to inform them of ORS 166.412, they claimed it wasn't Oregon law that they are enforcing, but rather ATF regulation. Once again, I asked them if they could reference the regulations they spoke of, but were unable to.

I don't have pics to throw up yet, but I can get some together when I get home from work. It is a pair of surplus CZ 82s. Unfortunately, I need to send one back, due to having a faulty trigger... JGSales is taking care of me by sending a nice, hand select example, since I have to pay for another transfer.

ATF doesn't require fingerprints. I just bought a lower down here in NC, no fingerprint. If it was required by ATF and not Oregon state, I'd have to have gotten my fingerprint done.

Well, well, that's just not acceptable... :mad:

Sorry guys this just reminds me of the time a mommy that had had her sons rifle bore sighted by my LGS came back to complain that her son missed a deer and it was his (the dealer) fault because he must have done a bad job.:rolleyes: She confirmed he had not checked it at the range before going hunting.o_O

If you don't like a store quit going there.

Now on to a subject worthy of attention. Why do all the pizza restaurants now buy the same pizza balls (premade dough) from the same suppliers. Seems like wherever you go anymore the pizza crust tastes the same, yuck. I have had a friend that works for Sysco confirm supplying many of the restaurants that taste the same to me purchase dough balls from them...:(
Why in the samhell do tomatoes taste like tomatoes. I nearly came unhinged when the tomato on my pizza tasted the same as all the other slices on my pizza. We need more tomato regulations. Even Dan Quayle knows this

I hope someday we will all enforce Article VI as Supreme Law and restore the US Constitution! No more mandatory state checks, finger printing, nonsense. I like being able to sell or buy a gun from anyone or gift it. The founders would be pissed. Maybe they could make special ID's for lunatics, and career criminals? So if you ask to see their ID you would know they're not fit to posses a firearm: this would be the discretion of the seller. And yes being America anyone can sue anyone, so that angle is covered...

Well, well, that's just not acceptable... :mad:

Sorry guys this just reminds me of the time a mommy that had had her sons rifle bore sighted by my LGS came back to complain that her son missed a deer and it was his (the dealer) fault because he must have done a bad job.:rolleyes: She confirmed he had not checked it at the range before going hunting.o_O

If you don't like a store quit going there.

Now on to a subject worthy of attention. Why do all the pizza restaurants now buy the same pizza balls (premade dough) from the same suppliers. Seems like wherever you go anymore the pizza crust tastes the same, yuck. I have had a friend that works for Sysco confirm supplying many of the restaurants that taste the same to me purchase dough balls from them...:(

LOL

Jus sayin'

I'm old and I'm not really that attractive anymore.
Someone wants to hold my hand........hey...........go for it.
On a more serious note, 40 years ago or so I did a lot of fingerprinting.
Men, women, young, old, good looking, not so much.
You cannot fingerprint someone properly without having control of their hand.
We held their hand, we controlled the finger we were printing.
We were specifically instructed to never get turned on by this action.
Never.
Although I remember this one redhead.......................

ATF doesn't require fingerprints. I just bought a lower down here in NC, no fingerprint. If it was required by ATF and not Oregon state, I'd have to have gotten my fingerprint done.

Correct. It is an Oregon thing. There is some other paperwork the Beaver state requires as well (e.g., report of used firearm coming into an FFL).

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top