JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I posted about an incident that happened at the range. I had a S & W 9MM EZ blow up in my hands. I was wearing safety glasses

and it probably saved my right eye. The other things were just uncomfortable. It had the appearance of firing out of battery. So I

contacted S & W and they had me send it in. I was apprehensive as the gun was the only proof I had of a possible malfunction.

Friday last I was notified that they were replacing the gun. Too often we complain too much and neglect to mention the good.

So here I am giving a shout out to S & W for doing what I feel is decent. And I own none of their stock.

Was an explanation offered as to why this design is capable of firing while not properly locked at breech? I'm curious and also fairly concerned, as I know someone with the .380 version.
This is an internal hammer gun. They had a recall from March 2020 thru Oct 2020 for a hammer issue. The EZ I had was

made in Feb 2020.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top