JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let me see your pics of guns that are just plain FUN to shoot Rifle/Pistol. Now I'm
an old fart and don't care for recoil. My new fun to shoot 22 handgun. :D:D:D

DSC00120.JPG

That looks good!
I've really been wanting a new Ruger mark 4 22/45, but the funds are in the budget for now.

My fun guns are a old Glenfield Model 60 .22 semi auto with the orig scope

And an Olympic arm/Winchester .22 pump action.

ASR-9.jpg
This is of late probably my hands down favorite fun gun. It's sporting open iron sights and an A2 grip right now but I go back and forth with optics. It's just a lot of fairly cheap fun. Seems to almost always go with me to the range these days.

Last Edited:
I still get a kick out of shooting the old Garand. Just something about it, fun to shoot.
M1.jpg

I did get to shoot a MAC10 recently, though; a real one (legal). That was a blast. Full autos are fun to shoot, but I don't think I'd care to own one- way out of my price range, both for the gun and the ammo.

Alexx1401, what model is that? I been thinking I'd like a 9mm carbine for quite a while, that one looks great.

I've been eyeballing the PSA AR that uses Glock mags, as a fun range plinker, but it will be quite a while (if ever) before I can justify spending the money.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread, just curious.

I held on to my Henry bare bones lever .22 thru all of my selling off years.

Picked it up used for cheap and it runs great. It may even be a youth model because it feels so small when I shoulder it.

It's almost always out in the woods with me, along with something more substantial.

I miss my gp100 6" .357. That thing was amazingly accurate and easy to load hot or soft depending on the shooter.

And my SKS was a hoot and cheap on the wallet.

I guess I have some saving to do this next year...:rolleyes:

This, I would say, is the one I derive the greatest enjoyment shooting. Load this up with some soft shooting .38's and I can spend an afternoon plinking away... Especially fond of making cans dance at 40 or 50 feet. Rossi 352... And I don't have to chase brass... image.jpeg

Alexx1401, what model is that? I been thinking I'd like a 9mm carbine for quite a while, that one looks great.

I've been eyeballing the PSA AR that uses Glock mags, as a fun range plinker, but it will be quite a while (if ever) before I can justify spending the money.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread, just curious.

It's a TNW Aero Survival rifle, comes in several calibers, can switch calibers easily.
No tool breakdown.
Pretty sweet set up.
One of my wants.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR