JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And...hundreds of thousands are dying from opiates being used as a bandaid, creating addicts out those that never would have been had they not sprained a wrist, or hard a bad back. Your points don't correlate to what we're all talking about here. No ones gonna die from pot. Many already have from opiates. comparing your meds that don't get you high but regulate intricate chemicals in your body to keep you alive to pain killers is a hilariously long stretch.
My English cousin lost his oldest son in an accident because of using pot.......then a couple of years later, his wife committed suicide because she couldn't deal with the loss of her son and wanted to "join" him. Drug advocates will say anything to justify there own weakness in support of there habit. Just like people addicted to prescription drugs do by attempting to blame everyone but themselves for there problems.

My English cousin lost his oldest son in an accident because of using pot.......then a couple of years later, hi wife committed suicide a couple of years later because she couldn't deal with the loss of her son and wanted to "join" him. Drug advocates will say anything to justify there own weakness in support of there habit. Just like people addicted to prescription drugs do by attempting to blame everyone but themselves for there problems.

Sorry, but smoking pot then having an accident is not the same as smoking pot and the pot killing you, because it's pot. Opiates kill you because they are what they are. Sorry to hear for your loss, but I won't accept your example as a valid argument

Sorry, but smoking pot then having an accident is not the same as smoking pot and the pot killing you, because it's pot. Opiates kill you because they are what they are. Sorry to hear for your loss, but I won't accept your example as a valid argument
Off course not.........you want to smoke your pot.

Willie Nelson's biggest problem with marijuana in his life was that he constantly was being fined, arrested and serving time for his love of that wacky green herb. However, almost all the people who punished Willie for using such a dangerous substance have all died.

Willie Nelson, one of the largest advocates in the cannabis industry and a heavy user of cannabis just celebrated his 85th birthday recently. All of the people who tried to put Willie away in prison are not only dead, but probably didn't even outlive him, despite condemning his "unhealthy" lifestyle, as they considered it.

Of course now, we need to figure out how we are going to get guns out of the hands of those damn cannabis users.. We have legal opiates from our reputable pharmaceutical companies, alcohol and of course bacon that you may use to your heart's content. Please, we must avoid the green stuff as it is "unhealthy".

I always feel much safer with a pill popping, heavily boozed up person at the gun range or while I am driving down the road and they are busy texting on their phone.

Yes, Marijuana is very dangerous. After all, the DEA, ATF, FBI, Big Pharma and such have jobs to do and the last thing they want is a big cut in their revenue. They actually did an analysis that legalizing marijuana would be so devastating to the DEA's payroll, that they would have to literally cut half the jobs of their organization and all those new fancy buildings, technology ,gear, paid vacations, etc would go out the window. That would be horrible. Who on Earth would ever want a smaller less powerful government? Oh no.. I love Big Brother , he's looking out for me :D

Off course not.........you want to smoke your pot.
I'm going to smoke my pot. No want about it. It's going to happen. And there isn't anything you, or anyone is gonna do to put a stop to it. And bacon will most likely kill me first, from being stoned and having the munchies for breakfast sandwiches. Ok you win! Pot made me eat to much bacon! And will kill me.

I'm going to smoke my pot. No want about it. It's going to happen. And there isn't anything you, or anyone is gonna do to put a stop to it. And bacon will most likely kill me first, from being stoned and having the munchies for breakfast sandwiches. Ok you win! Pot made me eat to much bacon! And will kill me.
So it sounds like you need to be prepared to give up your guns for the privilege of smoking pot...........

So it sounds like you need to be prepared to give up your guns for the privilege of smoking pot...........

How so? I can legally buy it at a shop down the street. I'm not prescribed it...and I'll grow my own if I have to. God blessed This earth with many delights for his children. The soil will give back to me.

Both natural........

These evil too? Also natural.

6B1E8EA0-028F-4E37-96FB-CB5CAA38561C.gif

How so? I can legally buy it at a shop down the street. I'm not prescribed it...and I'll grow my own if I have to. God blessed This earth with many delights for his children. The soil will give back to me.
How about lying on the form 4473.......and it is still illegal federally (in turn not legal anywhere) . Do you think your liberal Oregon druggie buddies are going to support your ownership and use of guns? Wait for Trump's second term.......you will be morning the "golden age" of drug legality if you have enough synapses remaining to think about it.

How about lying on the form 4473.......and it is still illegal federally. Do you think your liberal Oregon druggie buddies are going to support your ownership and use of guns?

I live in WA. I don't really care. God made it, and that's my highest authority. My gun rights are god given by my standards, so I'm all good on the guilt front.

A lot of people don't realize it, but there are a lot of legal nuances that can cost you your gun rights. To be honest, with the hatred and polarization of gun owners in this country, they are always looking for any excuse to strip you of your 2nd Amendment rights. In fact, the 2nd Amendment as written and if it was to be actually interpreted correctly is not even followed in the United States and hardly by any states in our country. If you ever carried your gun into a Post Office you then no longer have any 2nd Amendment rights. Or, if you brought an 11 round magazine into California were caught, you now have a weapon's offense on your record and no longer have any 2nd AMendment rights. In North Carolina, if I bring a firearm onto a college campus I have committed a felony. I no longer have any 2nd Amendment rights.. Indeed, in many states gun ownership and carrying a firearm are not a right at all.. They are a privilege that must be earned through proper government entities. Whether, through a CHL, 4473 application, etc.

It really shocks me at how a fellow gun owner and American would tell another American he doesn't deserve to own guns for doing something that does not harm anyone and does not put anyone in danger more than things that are already legal and can do the same. Being drunk is much more dangerous than being stoned. Texting and driving ins much more dangerous than weed and guns. Yet, they are all legal and somehow you lose all your civil rights if you smoke some of that green herb. IT hardly even affects coordination the way alcohol or texting on a phone does. Yet, people can carry phones in their cars and drive home after going to a bar.

Wow, I sure look forward to the day adults can actually be left alone and stop having some dictator bossing them around and constantly telling them how they must live. Yeah, and then at a whim stripping them of all civil rights. How convenient for the government to strip someone of their gun rights for smoking some weed, yet a person can hit somebody with a car when they're drunk and still not lose that right. I knew a guy who had 3 DUIs who still could legally own guns and would come to my old shooting range. Why doesn't he lose his civil rights?

The government doesn't care about marijuana, they are not that stupid. It is about money and power. However, all the brainwashing they have done to scare people into hating those who imbibe in activities that doesn't agree with their old world morals, religion, etc has proven very effective. Just look at how effective Nazi propaganda was at brainwashing the German population and how easily people can be convinced something was horrible or good. Once upon a time, a person who was hiding a Jewish person in their house was considered like a terrorist helping a diabolic type of organism, a Jewish person. Yeah, people actually believed that..

The famous Nazi propagandist Joesph Goebbels had it right with this quote:
If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads