JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to live in VA. It was a great place to live. Then the blue virus started spreading in Northern VA and things turned to shinola. Northern VA did to the state what Eugene/Salem/Portland did to Oregon but much faster. You couldn't pay me enough to move back there now.

After reading the link in OP alot of good the Pro 2A gathering did then....

"But as the state has grown more urban and suburban, the gun lobby's influence has waned. A mass shooting last year in Virginia Beach made gun control a front-burning issue in Virginia and heavy spending by groups backed by former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg helped Democrats flip control of the legislature in November."

-Hey I was right when I said in another thread awhile back "what are they gonna buy the 2A?"

"Gun-control advocates said Friday they're planning to replicate their success in Virginia in other states. John Feinblatt, president of Everytown for Gun Safety, said his group plans to spend heavily in key battleground states this year like Arizona, North Carolina and Pennsylvania to elect lawmakers who support new gun restrictions."

-They've got a morale boost! Great timing too with states in lock down so any governor could just EO all willy nilly :)

"Feinblatt said polling shows a gun-control agenda is popular in those states and that Virginia is a "bellwether" of what's to come."

-They've dethroned california!

"The gun lobby was not totally shut out of Virginia's legislative session and were able to water down many bills backed by Northam."
While we still don't like them, they're not as bad as they once were," said Philip Van Cleave, president of the Virginia Citizens Defense League."

-Ok guys, some gun control is alright even though we are meant to be against it but eh at least its the diet vers.
I'd be furious if I depended on clowns like this.

"Moderate Democrats also balked at passing one of the most high-profile gun measures debated this year: banning assault weapons like the popular AR-15-style rifles."

-No comment

"The governor acknowledged that he "came up short" on that legislation but said he will try again next year."

"I will not stop," he said.
^
-Why stop at 15 comrade?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR