JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know that you can't just open carry a firearm on the bus and max without a gun case and I do know that it has to be unloaded. I also know if you have a CHL that you can conceal carry on tri-met bus and max as long as it is hidden. My Question is.....Can you legally open carry into the bus and max with a Concealed Carry License? because you can be in public with a loaded handgun in plain site (open carry in public) with a CHL.
I am sure police will be called to investigate, but can tri-met (driver / operator) ask you to leave just like if you were on private property? or can you legally refuse? :s0067: :s0164:

I know a couple of TriMet drivers so I asked them. According to them, the driver is much the same as the captain of a ship. He can toss anybody off anytime for any reason. That person has the option of complaining to TPTB about his treatment but since drivers are harder to get than passengers - unless there's something else in the mix such as overt racism or something of that sort, the driver will be upheld.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top