JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know that you can't just open carry a firearm on the bus and max without a gun case and I do know that it has to be unloaded. I also know if you have a CHL that you can conceal carry on tri-met bus and max as long as it is hidden. My Question is.....Can you legally open carry into the bus and max with a Concealed Carry License? because you can be in public with a loaded handgun in plain site (open carry in public) with a CHL.
I am sure police will be called to investigate, but can tri-met (driver / operator) ask you to leave just like if you were on private property? or can you legally refuse? :s0067: :s0164:

I know a couple of TriMet drivers so I asked them. According to them, the driver is much the same as the captain of a ship. He can toss anybody off anytime for any reason. That person has the option of complaining to TPTB about his treatment but since drivers are harder to get than passengers - unless there's something else in the mix such as overt racism or something of that sort, the driver will be upheld.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top