JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Washington Arms Collectors had a gun show at the King County Fair Grounds in Enumclaw this last weekend. I had tables there. About noon today/Sunday give or take a few. A gentleman walked in and I immediately recognized who he was. It was the president of Washington Gun Law TV on youtube William Kirk. He came by my table and I made the comment....."Mr. William Kirk himself". He stopped and shook my hand. We had a very imforitive 20 min conversion about a couple of the present issues in Washington. He posted a current vid today but I have not seen it yet. For the record....He is a very nice man and he knows his chit when it comes to gun laws. Please check out his vids on youtube and support and follow him for current legal issues. He told me some things that is in our favor. I was very happy to shake his hand.

Last Edited:
I've called and emailed his office at least 5 times to schedule a paid consultation. Have yet to receive a reply. So, nice to hear he really does exist and isn't just an internet unicorn.

I was hoping for something more Michael Jordan and what I got was a YouTube lawyer... My disappointment is measured.

Can't say I would refer to him as a 'Celebrity'. Lots of YT 'personalities' but hardly 'Celebs'.

I may be starting a You Tube site (non - gun related) and I most certainly would not expect anyone to consider me a 'celebrity'.

Celebrities, major or minor. I met our county executive at a WAC gun show once. He is one of those rare pro-gun Dems.

Washington Arms Collectors
I live in the far North End, that drive to a gun show in Enumclaw was too much for me. These days, I'm finding that I'm better off buying most stuff online. Even guns, because you can do a lot of calling and running around and still not find a gun in stock that you want. You guys in the South End have always had it dicked with the WAC shows (and management) concentrated down there.

And why did WAC have the Enumclaw show one week after the big October show at Puyallup?? They wonder why the can't find enough table holders for the show in Elma, what a joke. Of course none of this makes sense if you live in Spokane, might as well call it WWAC.

Earlier in my life, I met a couple of Hollywood celebs. One was Tippy Hedren ("The Birds"). The other was Buddy Ebsen, who at the time was pretty old. Yet he was accompanied by a beautiful young, woman about 22 years old, whom he introduced as "his secretary." I'll bet.

I almost forgot, I was at a big gun show years ago and Clint Walker walked by but I didn't meet him. When I worked for the Army National Guard, one time I drove a lieutenant governor who later became governor. And a bunch of generals but they weren't all that famous outside of the "system."

I also got to drive "the boys from New Mexico." We had an ADA battalion in NM that was attached to our division for purposes of mobilization. One time, somebody decided that these guys from NM should come over to our division HQ for purposes of liaison, which translated means, out-of-town junket paid for by the National Guard Bureau. These guys were a treat, they wore cowboy boots with their tropical worsteds, completely unmilitary. First thing they wanted to know, where was the action.

I've seen three US presidents in my lifetime, from a distance. LBJ, Richard Nixon, and Bill Clinton. One unsuccessful candidate, Michael Dukakis.

I saw Bob Hope at a Christmas show in Vietnam, from quite a distance.

The only real "celeb" I saw at a gun show was a US Senator for WA state at a WAC show in Puyallup - he was outside answering questions about his politics - he was very supportive of the Second Amendment. I forget his name though. :oops:

I was at a SOF convention in LV once and went to a seminar by Peter Kokalis and asked him a question during the seminar (I don't recall the question - I think it was about politics). I think I saw a few others, but never "met" them. I was at a NRA convention in Seattle, but do not recall meeting any "celebs" there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top