JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpeg No words needed.... :s0160: :s0035:

Vets-800-8.jpg

He may not be holding his rifle, but this guy was guaranteed a bad bubblegum about 200 years ago

I guess the story is that every year or so, The soldiers who fought under Napoleon would get to gather in Paris. In the 1850s, I guess there was a photographer there and took several pictures of these guys in full uniform.
I honestly forgot where the site is, but the pic here is of a member of the Old Guard.

BE022778.jpg
Wounded Knee, '73
"All revolutions have failed? Perhaps. But rebellion for good cause is self-justifying- a good in itself. Rebellion transforms slaves into human beings, if only for an hour." -Ed Abbey

Last Edited:
Interesting rifle that fella has considering the date of '73.
There were no imported semi auto AK 47 copies at that time if I am thinking correctly.
Perhaps a VietNam bring back?
Andy
That's a good observation. That would be plausible. Given the history of covert ops in domestic letter agencies, there are other plausible theories, especially considering the events surrounding Wounded Knee. There were vietnam vets there, that I know. There were also provacateurs, both near the AIM camp and in Dick's G.O.O.N. Squad, (if not Richard Wilson himself) which is also known (some alternative histories even show very strong theories that the shots that wounded the FBI agents and started a fire fight were not from anyone in the AIM camp. See "In The Spirit of Crazy Horse" by Peter Matthiessen, famously a 'banned' book for almost a decade after it came out). I've had the honor of knowing a Lakota Elder who was there, and in fact was shot extensively in the final gun fight. I wouldn't be so rude as to bring it up though.

Last Edited:
Yeah that is for sure.
I haven't read as much as I would like on Wounded Knee '73 or slightly earlier , but it wouldn't surprise me to find domestic letter agencies and their shenanigans were involved.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads