JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah that is for sure.
I haven't read as much as I would like on Wounded Knee '73 or slightly earlier , but it wouldn't surprise me to find domestic letter agencies and their shenanigans were involved.
Andy
If you haven't read "In the Spirit of Crazy Horse" than I highly recommend it to you, as one history nut to another. Thunderheart is actually a good movie based on the events at Wounded Knee, (as well the documentary "Incident at Ogalala") although not without faults, but has some really memorable moments (my favorite line, given by John Trudell's character: "We're not Militants, we're Warriors.")

I have read In the Spirt of crazy Horse.
Unfortunately I loaned it out and it has long been MIA from me.
Saw Thunderheart a long while ago ... Will have to watch it again soon.
Looking around Netflix etc ... to watch Incident at Oglala
Andy

Volunteer terrorist hunter/killers. isis-hunting-club-force-members.jpg

upload_2016-10-26_12-25-52.png

That's a gun, it is just not a firearm and I am not certain that is a guy, they are a cadet at West Point.

Not sure what is going where I would expect a magazine to insert - perhaps a battery?

West Point Cadets Are Shooting Down Drones With Cyber Rifles

"But this day, it meant an antenna on an airsoft M-4 rifle stock, hooked up to a Raspberry Pi computer, spitting code over Wi-Fi at an unlocked toy quadcopter (the Parrot AR drone)."

20_16.jpg

A school boy holds an INSAS (Indian Small Arms System) assault rifle in Agartala, India, on Thursday. The rifle is on display during a program organized by Assam Rifles, a paramilitary force, to attract youth into joining the force. Jayanta Dey/Reuters

View attachment 319733

A school boy holds an INSAS (Indian Small Arms System) assault rifle in Agartala, India, on Thursday. The rifle is on display during a program organized by Assam Rifles, a paramilitary force, to attract youth into joining the force. Jayanta Dey/Reuters

I think they're already in the Army. They look like their standing in line at the chow hall (DFAC); "Nuts to Butts, ladies" .

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads