JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There won't be any kind of gun, ammo or reloading supply shortage this time if people are smart. There are people that want to create another false shortage based on the upcoming election, but that is just marketing hype....very effective too if people listen. Hopefully common sense will prevail this time. There is plenty of supply in the pipeline right now, and in conjunction with the fact most hoarders still have lots left over from the last election induced shortage, we should be okay.

+1

There won't be any kind of gun, ammo or reloading supply shortage this time if people are smart. There are people that want to create another false shortage based on the upcoming election, but that is just marketing hype....very effective too if people listen. Hopefully common sense will prevail this time. There is plenty of supply in the pipeline right now, and in conjunction with the fact most hoarders still have lots left over from the last election induced shortage, we should be okay.

There will just be a shortage of targets instead

I just love the buying frenzy. If it was something else I would laugh,but I love the fact that America is arming itself.
Every day I go visit friends at the gun stores,I smile at all the guns being bought.And there are lots going out the door.Both our little shops can barely keep the shelves filled

It would sure be better for gun owners in the U.S. if it were people buying their FIRST guns, not just current gun owner buying MORE guns. Gun handling classes BOOMING. Conceled carry licenses increasing by the hundreds in cities across the U.S.. Think how crime stats would fall if criminals knew that 9 out of 10 people owned fire arms? One step closer to a perfect world (U.S.).

Unfortunately, current gun owners having more fire arms will just mean that if they're not secured well and they get robbed, there'll just be more guns in the hands of dirt bags.

Mike

We are screwed regardless who gets elected. Political party affiliation doesn't mean SQUAT now days, Romney is just as Anti 2nd Amendment as Obama.

By all means, keep buying those guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads