JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow guys really? We talk about how up standing we are as gun owners, then tell ourselves its ok to cheat on
official website polls for a news organization? And I am sure no one sees the hypocrisy in doing such things.
I can hear it now justification ( well we are sure the others are doing it too ).
I am embarrassed I even saw this thread.

Its called honor look it up people. :pound:

Give me a break and lighten up. There is nothing official about it, they will never report on it. And NOWHERE does it say you cannot vote multiple times and since their polls allow it we can only assume its okay. Its pretty easy to limit a poll based on IP address. Jesus dude get off your high horse.

Interesting, I'm using IE 9 and the InPrivate browsing and it seems I can vote many times this way. I just have to vote, see the totals and close the page. Reopen it and vote again.

That works. Just turn on the inprivate and keep refreshing the page. I got it up to 1900.

That works. Just turn on the inprivate and keep refreshing the page. I got it up to 1900.

Shameful. :huh:
My Conservative view is the believe in a democracy and that everyone has the right to be heard.
It is shameful that these same people who hold the second amendment and cherish the constitution
will prostitute its means by publicly denouncing they believe in a democracy by stacking the vote !

Shameful. :huh:
My Conservative view is the believe in a democracy and that everyone has the right to be heard.
It is shameful that these same people who hold the second amendment and cherish the constitution
will prostitute its means by publicly denouncing they believe in a democracy by stacking the vote !

Goodness, its a poll on a local news channel's website not and hardly "official". As long as it allows multiple votes, there is nothing wrong with voting multiple times.

Don't worry about it.....it worked twice for bama didn't it ? :cool:

(besides....do you really think they won't cook the results themselves ? .....Let the kids play )

Wow guys really? We talk about how up standing we are as gun owners, then tell ourselves its ok to cheat on
official website polls for a news organization? And I am sure no one sees the hypocrisy in doing such things.
I can hear it now justification ( well we are sure the others are doing it too ).

Titling a vote to favor your own point of view regardless of official or not is wrong !:s0123:
Imagine liberals seeing this poll, and everyone bragging about cheating on it knowing it will taint the results.
Hey everyone has a moral compass, and we all know where many are pointing to give them validation to do what you are doing.
If I made a poll, I would do so looking for an idea of what people think. How can anyone think this poll will reveal any thing to help anyone. I first saw it and was curious at the end results, now those results mean sh*t ! And we all know who made the result useless.

I would have liked to have seen the poll show favor to gun rights, the moral high ground way. Hey but that's just me !
Now anyone who cheated will never know if their vote meant anything let alone visitors to the station site have no idea you are tilting the poll. Of course it is not a legal official poll, it also does not belong to you either to manipulate as you see fit.

You want respect for a group this is not the way to do it !!!!!!!!

True!

Yet, I'll bet there was bunch of cease fire Oregon members doing the exact same thing.

Shootfirst......I applaud your sense of ethics.

I think what many in this thread are thinking is that this poll was skewed and pointless from the first vote, considering the source. It is their way, futile as it may be, of expressing disdain for the media as a whole, who pose as equal and balanced purveyors of information, yet take every opportunity to skew gun related stories to fit their own political agenda.

Put in a less eloquent fashion......you don't walk in to a whore**** house and expect honorable results.

****(wow that word was censored ? better let websters dictionary know..it's in there...and tell Santa, that guy says it a lot this time of year)

i will not be held in a higher standard then liberals. Yes i am better because i have more moral character but if they want to fight in the mud so will I. Why do you think we loose at election time. Because they cheat and do dirty things while our guys tries to stay clean on high ground and gets beat up by the trash. You cant take the high road in a fight and win when the other guy is punching for your balls and brought his crack whore Friend with a gun as back up.

This is a war, and i will fight this war with every dirty cheep shot i can to win. I will not hold the high ground and forfeit the fight and the war, That doesnt work any more agents these people and their tactics.

They are brainwashing the people, if i can mess up their brainwashing i call that a win. Or you can sit by from your high perch ad grumble afterwards on you lost because they didnt play fair.

I admit it, I voted more than once... I now feel that a momentary lack of moralistic judgement on my part was the cause....with this in mind I can only say....It Sure Was Fun Bangin that Button like a Screen Door in a Hurricane!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top