JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There should be a proposal to bar any military recruitment from states with age restrictions on firearms including the selective service. Let's see how fast the age restrictions will be abandoned.
It would be just as likely for liberal-leaning states to put restrictions on firearms so they could brag about helping their young men avoid military service, pandering for votes.

It would be just as likely for liberal-leaning states to put restrictions on firearms so they could brag about helping their young men avoid military service, pandering for votes.
The military would be against it. Recruitment numbers are already down; this would be catastrophic. Anyone in Congress who would agree to this would threaten their golden parachute.

Not so very long ago, walmart quit selling ammo for handguns. I stopped in for a box of mini-mags and the girl had to ask me what kind of gun I would be using the ammo for. I truthfully answered it was for a Marlin 700 rifle, and we completed the sale. I had some time to think about that exchange before my next visit. When the clerk asked that same question, I said it was for a fully automatic assault rifle. I guess that was OK, because I still walked out with the ammo.😵‍💫 It's a lot like where I work. Many times, corporate rules defy logic, but they're still the rules.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top