JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
looks like rifles has 25% both has 31% thats 51% total, neither has 44% so we are behind.

I vote then reload the page and vote again if we all did this 10 times we would own this poll., we need the neither number higher than the others combined.
I just voted about 30 times.

Voted - No Restrictions

I know that these online polls don't really mean anything...but the fact that 52% of the votes are in favor of no restrictions is good news to me...not great news though. That of course would be all votes for no restrictions.

Interesting, I'm using IE 9 and the InPrivate browsing and it seems I can vote many times this way. I just have to vote, see the totals and close the page. Reopen it and vote again.

Wow guys really? We talk about how up standing we are as gun owners, then tell ourselves its ok to cheat on
official website polls for a news organization? And I am sure no one sees the hypocrisy in doing such things.
I can hear it now justification ( well we are sure the others are doing it too ).
I am embarrassed I even saw this thread.

Its called honor look it up people. :pound:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads