JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about for a girl you name her Grace. As in by the grace of God my father didn't name me based on some idiotic recommendation from someone on aN online forum.

Or for a boy you could name him Billy, as in could you BILLY'ieve my dad almost picked my name based on a forum post on a Thursday night
I love it. Truly hilarious.

Zastava! Although you might curse them at a young age for a propensity towards Adidas, cigarettes and vodka. Be a bubblegumin name though! Wish my parents would have thought of this... they stuck me with Mortimer 😒.

My best work is in the evening after a couple drinks. Ignore most of my posts that are time stamped before 8pm. Also donations are always appreciated..
:s0112:
He's here all week, folks! Remember to tip your waitresses!

EDIT: spelin'... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Hahhaha.

Nothing like a little trans joke to get the ball rolling.

IMG_5155.jpg

You said:
My best work is in the evening after a couple drinks. Ignore most of my posts that are time stamped before 8pm. Also donations are always appreciated..
:s0112:
To which I responded:
Here's here all week, folks! Remember to tip your waitresses!
Then you made some vague comment about possibly being misgendered, which was the furthest thing from my intent.
So I explained that you had missed the joke, and offered a hint in the hopes that you might "get it"...
View attachment 1349166

Think about that joke a little longer. Maybe you'll get it...

Hint: It's not always about you... ;)
But, sadly, you didn't... :oops:
I'm not smart enough to comprehend
Oh, yes you are! But I'll explain it like you've never been to a comedy club before...

1) You claim to be funny, with your best material being presented in the evening after a few drinks. You even asked for donations. You're a comedian!
2) Everyone who's ever been to a comedy club knows that every comedian needs an MC/announcer, so I adopted that role.
3) Every MC/announcer always informs the clientele how long the comedian will be appearing at the venue.
4) And at the end of the evening, the MC/announcer always reminds the clientele to be safe, don't drive drunk, and to tip their waitresses...

Ta-daaaaa! :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class