JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about for a girl you name her Grace. As in by the grace of God my father didn't name me based on some idiotic recommendation from someone on aN online forum.

Or for a boy you could name him Billy, as in could you BILLY'ieve my dad almost picked my name based on a forum post on a Thursday night
I love it. Truly hilarious.

Zastava! Although you might curse them at a young age for a propensity towards Adidas, cigarettes and vodka. Be a bubblegumin name though! Wish my parents would have thought of this... they stuck me with Mortimer 😒.

My best work is in the evening after a couple drinks. Ignore most of my posts that are time stamped before 8pm. Also donations are always appreciated..
:s0112:
He's here all week, folks! Remember to tip your waitresses!

EDIT: spelin'... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Hahhaha.

Nothing like a little trans joke to get the ball rolling.

IMG_5155.jpg

You said:
My best work is in the evening after a couple drinks. Ignore most of my posts that are time stamped before 8pm. Also donations are always appreciated..
:s0112:
To which I responded:
Here's here all week, folks! Remember to tip your waitresses!
Then you made some vague comment about possibly being misgendered, which was the furthest thing from my intent.
So I explained that you had missed the joke, and offered a hint in the hopes that you might "get it"...
View attachment 1349166

Think about that joke a little longer. Maybe you'll get it...

Hint: It's not always about you... ;)
But, sadly, you didn't... :oops:
I'm not smart enough to comprehend
Oh, yes you are! But I'll explain it like you've never been to a comedy club before...

1) You claim to be funny, with your best material being presented in the evening after a few drinks. You even asked for donations. You're a comedian!
2) Everyone who's ever been to a comedy club knows that every comedian needs an MC/announcer, so I adopted that role.
3) Every MC/announcer always informs the clientele how long the comedian will be appearing at the venue.
4) And at the end of the evening, the MC/announcer always reminds the clientele to be safe, don't drive drunk, and to tip their waitresses...

Ta-daaaaa! :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews