JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the plot of a 1960's B&W Perry Mason case where the murder had access to two identical pistols he or she (I don't remember) swapped barrels between the two guns killed the victim then swapped the parts back. This then shifted blame to the owner of the other pistol (Perry Masons client).

I own a Remington R1 .45ACP it is a copy of a Colt 1911-A1 I could easily buy a 9mm slide and barrel for it and shoot someone with the 9mm barrel then feed the barrel, slide and magazine used into my 2 X 72 9600 FPM belt grinder and in maybe a min with a fresh 36 grit Ceramic Belt have nothing but a pile of metal dust mixed in with the 20lbs of metal dust in the bucket under my belt grinder.

Police ask for my pistol and its not the same caliber so obviously its not the one used to kill victim who ever.

She did the same thing buying the parts on line only she used the same caliber I assume. And she didn't feed the dirty parts into my belt grinder. Most likely the Willamette river.

This is the plot of a 1960's B&W Perry Mason case where the murder had access to two identical pistols he or she (I don't remember) swapped barrels between the two guns killed the victim then swapped the parts back. This then shifted blame to the owner of the other pistol (Perry Masons client).

I own a Remington R1 .45ACP it is a copy of a Colt 1911-A1 I could easily buy a 9mm slide and barrel for it and shoot someone with the 9mm barrel then feed the barrel, slide and magazine used into my 2 X 72 9600 FPM belt grinder and in maybe a min with a fresh 36 grit Ceramic Belt have nothing but a pile of metal dust mixed in with the 20lbs of metal dust in the bucket under my belt grinder.

Police ask for my pistol and its not the same caliber so obviously its not the one used to kill victim who ever.

She did the same thing buying the parts on line only she used the same caliber I assume. And she didn't feed the dirty parts into my belt grinder. Most likely the Willamette river.
I loved that show, I watched the reruns around noon on weekdays i think it was on channel 12

Last Edited:
How can somebody be tried and convicted, without any evidence? Am I the only person not understanding this? Is this like the Kavanaugh hearings? I thought Our law system was innocent until proven guilty?
Maybe the MEDIA has something to do with this? DA'S not doing there job?
Also Juicy S. Mullet case. MEDIA?
I just don't understand?

How can somebody be tried and convicted, without any evidence? Am I the only person not understanding this? Is this like the Kavanaugh hearings? I thought Our law system was innocent until proven guilty?
Maybe the MEDIA has something to do with this? DA'S not doing there job?
Also Juicy S. Mullet case. MEDIA?
I just don't understand?
Circumstantial evidence gets people convicted too. I don't think it's right but it happens.

There are many elements to a crime including motive, opportunity and more, I'm not a lawyer. My step-dad spent his entire career in law enforcement, finally retiring from the FBI. When he patrolled the streets of Hoboken, NJ you could walk into Sears and buy a gun for $10 and no background check. Somehow with all those untraceable firearms floating around they still managed to solve crimes involving the use of said firearms.

So.....what's the take-away here....it's supposed to be illegal to repair a firing pin.? re-place a damaged/shot-out barrel? Repair a damaged slide?

Don't they still have to prove their suspect actually pulled the trigger, and not just owned the gun.o_O

If her husband drowned in the family pool .... even if they could prove she owned the pool and changed the Ph and added chlorine ....wouldn't they need to prove she intentionally held him under water?

So.....what's the take-away here....it's supposed to be illegal to repair a firing pin.? re-place a damaged/shot-out barrel? Repair a damaged slide?

Don't they still have to prove their suspect actually pulled the trigger, and not just owned the gun.o_O

If her husband drowned in the family pool .... even if they could prove she owned the pool and changed the Ph and added chlorine ....wouldn't they need to prove she intentionally held him under water?
She lied about where she was and they had video of her car near the husbands workplace.

Not sure about you guys but I would not hang around long if my wife published a "how to kill your husband" how-to guide.

Just saying....

Obviously it wasn't untraceable, otherwise they wouldn't have tracked it back to her...
They didn't track a firearm back to her. That is one major reason why KATU is doing a disservice to Oregonians by playing up this untraceable BS. We should educate KATU on this with some letters since they removed any opportunity for comments on their stories.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads