JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey guy, I was actually defending you. I was saying, in response to a good post that was also in defense of you, that people are lucky we don't flag everyone for grammar issues.

Grammar is one thing, but I legitimate can't figure out the argument he is trying to make other than "gun lady bad".

It reads like a Craigslist scammer or the pretty Russian lady that I keep getting emails from that is down for whatever.

1613780440323.gif

not really "stupid" to display your guns IMO. why do gun owners have to always play defense? someone doesnt like the sight of a gun? i feel sorry for someone so thin skinned and frail.

My GF is on a Zoom call right now. I've got gun stuff all over the place so we turned the computer around to show a lovely china hutch as a backdrop... not weirdo gun stuff.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

It's her thing. She had a gun themed restaurant and was elected after confronting ol Beto about his anti gun stance. Served her well so far.

And it would be awful tempting to do just what she did while dealing with a bunch of anti constitution, anti liberty DBs.

Whether it helps, hurts or neither remains to be seen.

not really "stupid" to display your guns IMO. why do gun owners have to always play defense? someone doesnt like the sight of a gun? i feel sorry for someone so thin skinned and frail.
Because we in that time media under control of anything that goes against firearm , and its just like it's piss me off how all media not talk about her guns display and it's like they ready to sign another HR127 . It's piss me off that Media totally brainwashed so many and just like the HR127 they want to control and dig inside your personal life

"Dig inside my personal life"??

Like tell me what I can display in my own home???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the record, I get your point, and do not totally disagree with you.

It is her right to display the items she owns in her home. It is the viewer's right to choose to be offended or not.

It is HER choice to decorate as she sees fit.

Not yours. Not mine.

It's her thing. She had a gun themed restaurant and was elected after confronting ol Beto about his anti gun stance. Served her well so far.

And it would be awful tempting to do just what she did while dealing with a bunch of anti constitution, anti liberty DBs.

Okay... that's different. I should probably READ the story before commenting on it. If she's deliberately sticking it to someone (an anti), then l rescind my comment and officially replace it with; You GO, girl!

bro, at least I speak 4 languages even if it's broken with a lack of grammar its your problem that you isolated and can't understand others , respectfully

No offense intended, but I think you'd find that the vast majority of folks here would be patient and welcoming if you came across a little differently.

For example, something like "Sorry about the grammar guys. English isn't my language and I'm using Google Translate", or "Please bear with me, as I have some trouble with English and grammar, and I'm trying my best". I think most of us would bend over backwards to understand and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Your posts are difficult for most of us to decipher, and your attitude is a defensive "That's your problem". I speak more than one language also, and if I were communicating with someone in one of those other languages, it would be broken and difficult too, but I would be apologetic and asking for patience as I tried to effectively communicate. Just a suggestion. :)

Her things that effecting many of gun owners the more people do these activities the more we treated like a criminal just because you have a right to own a gun
And just like almost 90% of media play it dirty , I'm hoping firearm make its own public media to educate those who trigger so fast time they see a pistol not going into argument of display my firearm and rises attentions against

"Dig inside my personal life"??

Like tell me what I can display in my own home???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the record, I get your point, and do not totally disagree with you.

It is her right to display the items she owns in her home. It is the viewer's right to choose to be offended or not.

It is HER choice to decorate as she sees fit.

Not yours. Not mine.
No you need to read HR127 again

No offense intended, but I think you'd find that the vast majority of folks here would be patient and welcoming if you came across a little differently.

For example, something like "Sorry about the grammar guys. English isn't my language and I'm using Google Translate", or "Please bear with me, as I have some trouble with English and grammar, and I'm trying my best". I think most of us would bend over backwards to understand and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Your posts are difficult for most of us to decipher, and your attitude is a defensive "That's your problem". I speak more than one language also, and if I were communicating with someone in one of those other languages, it would be broken and difficult too, but I would be apologetic and asking for patience as I tried to effectively communicate. Just a suggestion. :)
No you wouldn't in fact you insulted me immediately and I did not

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads