JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Parenthetically, he has 93% rating from the NRA. Brown, unsurprisingly, has 7% from the NRA, F/0% from OFF, and 100% from Ceasefire Oregon.

If OR ends up with a choice between these 2 I would hope gun owners learned something from the last election. In that one they had a choice between a FAR from perfect GOP guy, and Kate. So gun owners elected Kate and have been screaming ever since that they got what they voted for. Be careful what you ask for, you may get it.

I think this should be very simple for us gun owners. No need to make it complicated.

Vote for Sam in the primary

Vote for whoever wins the nom (Sam or Knute)

Carpenter in the primary.

If it comes down to Knute vs Brown, I will choose Knute over Brown. I'd rather be able to choose Carpenter over Brown in November.

flush it down.JPG

The same goes for Feinstein's seat.
Here's the top polling GOP candidate running for Feinstein's seat. At first I thought these were doctored, but then I visited his Twitter page.

Little-Jew-Ban.png

One step forward, two steps back. I used to think Democrats were experts at shooting themselves in the foot, but Roy Moore and now Patrick Little have shown me the light. Might as well book a venue for Feinstein's victory party now.

Here's the top polling GOP candidate running for Feinstein's seat. At first I thought these were doctored, but then I visited his Twitter page.

View attachment 455844

One step forward, two steps back. I used to think Democrats were experts at shooting themselves in the foot, but Roy Moore and now Patrick Little have shown me the light. Might as well book a venue for Feinstein's victory party now.

I don't know about this particular situation but IMHO, I think there is a lot of hedging going on in the political arena. Very Rothchildish using both sides to get what they want. Hell, it has worked for decade upon decade why not now? What about Knute vs Kate?

I don't know about this particular situation but IMHO, I think there is a lot of hedging going on in the political arena. Very Rothchildish using both sides to get what they want. Hell, it has worked for decade upon decade why not now? What about Knute vs Kate?

I'm afraid that Knute v Kate might be the way it turns out, just like any election when we're forced to choose between a couple of unqualified, undeserving, sneaky vote-whores. The lesser of two evils.

I hadn't even heard of Sam Carpenter until I road-tripped around Central/Eastern Oregon a couple weeks ago. Saw numerous roadside signs for him but, sadly, the percentage of rural Oregonians who actually vote is underwhelming at best.

I like what I'm reading about Sam. I only knew about Knute first because of his frequent ads on TV condemning Brown's horrible track-record.

I'd certainly prefer Carpenter given what I've learned about his platform in this short time (and things that disappoint me about Bueller's). I just hope the 2 Republicans don't cancel each other out come election time.

Last Edited:
Lars Larson to host and moderate GOP debate May 11:

Oregon GOP Primary Gubernatorial Debate - Friday May 11 - The Lars Larson Show

Quote from above link:

"On Friday, May 11, 2018, Lars Larson will host and moderate a GOP Oregon Primary Gubernatorial Debate with the three front-running Republican candidates for Oregon governor: Knute Buehler, Sam Carpenter and Greg Wooldridge in the Bloodworks Live Studio in downtown Portland from 1p-2p PT.

The debate will be live on the Lars Larson Show on FM News 101.1 KXL-FM in Portland as well as the 24 affiliates of the Radio Northwest Network.

Audio of the debate will be streamed live at www.larslarson.com.

Video will be live-streamed on the Lars Larson Show Facebook page: Lars Larson

Video and audio of the debate will be posted to larslarson.com and kxl.com after the debate."

I have been trying to tell gun owners this for a couple decades and I always hope that more will wake up. We have the same problem in this state. Every time we have a Gov election we end up with the D because a lot of gun owners will not vote for the R. Compromise always only goes one way and throwing away the vote elects the liberal. One thing Liberals are good at is hive mentality.

Absolutely correct. In this election, I see the turnout engendered by 43 and 44 as being pivotal in unseating this witch. The "Oregonians against IP43" Facebook page has nearly 117,000 followers! This is substantial clout! This could be the "silver lining" we have needed to take back our state! Even the FUDDS should wake up for this one.

I read her (Brown's) approval rating is 15%. You guys have a good chance if you can motivate your base to vote and stay together. The challenge is going to be uniting behind whatever Rino is the best without splitting the vote. It will require a united front behind the best candidate available. He won't be perfect and you have to insure his detractors don't sit at home on there hands. A hard core conservitive probably can't win in the state but a Rino That isn't too offensive to the other side can. Then work on moving him to the right after the election. You can't do anything without winning first.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top