JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Country Gent pointed out in a comment the good 2A voting record of Knute Buehler.

He voted in opposition to SB 941.
NRA-ILA | Oregon: Thank the Legislators Who Fought to Protect Your Rights

He voted in opposition to SB 719.
The Voter's Self Defense System

He's opposed to IP 43 and 44.
Buehler, Brown disagree about gun-control initiatives

I'm voting for Carpenter in the primary but Buehler will be hard to beat and if he wins, he looks good on gun rights - BY FAR the most important issue on the ballot in my opinion.

In November pro-gun voters MUST unite against Kate Brown. Any not voting or voting 3rd party will be exactly the same as voting Brown. This vote is for the championship - there will only be one winner - a D or an R.

Enough.jpg

Knute Buehler is a Republican by name only as he does not support the majority of our Republican party's causes. He is progressive which is what we already have with our current Governor and he has been taught these values as a Rhodes Scholar just as Bill Clinton was. He earned his master's degree in politics/economics at Oxford University in England and doctorate at John Hopkins in MD. He refuses to debate fellow party candidates or speak out regarding his stance on issues while only spending mass amounts of money on commercial advertising. Also, he was caught hiding campaign finances a few years ago. IMHO, he has demonstrated that he can't be trusted and he is not in line with our way of thinking. We must have someone like Sam Carpenter serving us at the state capital instead.

Last Edited:
Country Gent pointed out in a comment the good 2A voting record of Knute Buehler.

He voted in opposition to SB 941.
NRA-ILA | Oregon: Thank the Legislators Who Fought to Protect Your Rights

He voted in opposition to SB 719.
The Voter's Self Defense System

He's opposed to IP 43 and 44.
Buehler, Brown disagree about gun-control initiatives

I'm voting for Carpenter in the primary but Buehler will be hard to beat and if he wins, he looks good on gun rights - BY FAR the most important issue on the ballot in my opinion.

In November pro-gun voters MUST unite against Kate Brown. Any not voting or voting 3rd party will be exactly the same as voting Brown. This vote is for the championship - there will only be one winner - a D or an R.

I have been trying to tell gun owners this for a couple decades and I always hope that more will wake up. We have the same problem in this state. Every time we have a Gov election we end up with the D because a lot of gun owners will not vote for the R. Compromise always only goes one way and throwing away the vote elects the liberal. One thing Liberals are good at is hive mentality.

Speaking of douche bag gun grabbers, Val Hoyle is making another attempt in Oregon Politics as Labor Commissioner. Don't let this Bloomberg owned progressive gun grabber get her foot back in the door. Think about how hard it was to get her bow out with the recall effort and the near miracle of preventing her with that huge Bloomberg backed war chest from becoming Secretary of State.

Remember, at one point Kate Brown's career had come to a halt to the point of campaign commercials that looked like she was having a mental breakdown. She was repackaged and resurrected by the progressive machine and we all know where that led.

Last Edited:
I was talking with a buddy of mine in California today.......a very politically astute conservitive guy. He was giving me numbers about this year's California elections. They have rigged the system so it's tough for a Republican to even get past the primary by making a law that the top 2 candidates are in the final election reguardless of Party. But this time there is a very strong backlash vote, the second candidate is a Republican as is the 4th. If you add those 2 votes together, they are a strong majority. The same goes for Feinstein's seat. So, as I have said many times here. Get organized, keep the faith, give time and money. Stand up for your convictions. If you (Oregonians) stand strongly together, you can and will eventually win. If the good guys still left in California have a chance with everything stacked against them so do you. You have to be strong and energetic but the defeatist attitude that you have no control and are outnumbered will never win anything. The left is loud, vocal and in your face with there willing press corps accomplices so it is easy to get disheartened and throw your hands up. That is what they want and are trying to convince you to do. Do not fall into that trap. Just think what the alternate universe would be like with President Hillary.

Last Edited:
I have been trying to tell gun owners this for a couple decades and I always hope that more will wake up. We have the same problem in this state. Every time we have a Gov election we end up with the D because a lot of gun owners will not vote for the R. Compromise always only goes one way and throwing away the vote elects the liberal. One thing Liberals are good at is hive mentality.

^ Agreed. I am not a huge fan of either party and there are good reasons to be concerned about some of the candidates. However, we cannot have another four years of Kate Brown. What she openly supports is the most egregious violations of our 2A rights, possibly ever in our state's history. As such, I am going to support with my vote, time, and financial resources whichever pro-2A candidate is the most viable to ensure she is not re-elected. There is no such thing as a perfect candidate, and most certainly not on in this state, but we have to work with what we have.

I was talking with a buddy of mine in California today.......a very politically astute conservitive guy. He was giving me numbers about this year's California elections. They have rigged the system so it's tough for a Republican to even get past the primary by making a law that the top 2 candidates are in the final election reguardless of Party. But this time there is a very strong backlash vote, the second candidate is a Republican as is the 4th. If you add those 2 votes together, they are a strong majority. The same goes for Feinstein's seat. So, as I have said many times here. Get organized, keep the faith, give time and money. Stand up for your convictions. If you (Oregonians) stand strongly together, you can and will eventually win. If the good guys still left in California have a chance with everything stacked against them so do you. You have to be strong and energetic but the defeatist attitude that you have no control and are outnumbered will never win anything. The left is loud, vocal and in your face with there willing press corps accomplices so it is easy to get disheartened and throw your hands up. That is what they want and are trying to convince you to do. Do not fall into that trap. Just think what the alternate universe would be like with President Hillary.
There's been lots of talk about trying that same horse manure here... God help
Us if that ever happens...

It'll become the progressive liberals utopia....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top