JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Proud to be a "Gun Humper". (Whatever the heck that is).
I must note that it has been my experience that those who yell the loudest about other people's 'tiny penises' tend to have their own tiny penis issues. Especially on social media where they know they are completely safe.

The part that bothers me is, the tiny penis thing. How the hell did he know? He must be poking around in things he shouldn't be! (I wonder, now, it wasn't that cross dresser last weekend, was it? Sure fooled me!) Nah!
Stephen P. went off today. He went to town on multiple threads on our Facebook page. Every post and every photo he put an angry face on. A very angry man! He even wrote a 'Review' and gave it the worst possible rating. He returned several times to de-rate the Review rating. I responded, only to the Review posting, to set the record straight. Certainly, he responded back and ended with the hashtag #banallguns. Somewhere between my drive home and now, he has deleted his Review because it's now back to a 5 star rating and I can't find his comments.

I'm not going to respond any more to him. That's what he wants. A fight. Not going to give him the satisfaction (especially on social media). He's the kind that won't be swayed and will always post again to have the last word. Not going to spend my time on him or let him get me riled up. He's already gone away and, I hope, feeling like a stupid idiot (he really showed his stupidity and lower level in these posts!).

I am a little concerned, however, that someone with that kind of anger might show up at my front door. You never know what their mental state actually is!

Here's what he posted today. Keep in mind, each of these posts are in different threads going back to beginning of April. He had a good time going through a lot of threads today.

Enjoy the read!

REPEAL THE 2ND AMENDMENT

USELESS GUN HUMPER SCUM!!!

DO NOT DONATE TO THESE GUN HUMPERS!!!!

Pathetic bunch of gun-humpers!!!

NOT and environmental cleanup day....just a bunch of gun-humpers proving how small their dicks are.

Just another bunch of tiny-penis boys pretending that their death-machine club is helping people and the environment.

I will NEVER participate in ANY Earth Day event now that The Forest Service-Mt. Hood National Forest or Trash No Land organizes.

Why was Earth Day turned into a gun-humper shooting range day?!?

Why did Earth Day turn into Gun-Nut day?!?

Look...another gathering of the tiny-penis club, shooting their death-machines rather than participating in the actual event... EARTH DAY

Thought this was Earth Day... not Gun-Humpers of the NW Day!!

So, I feel like I just won a badge of honor! My first public bashing! Thanks, Stephen!

Bill

I have dealt with his kind on several occasions during the tea party evolution and may day bubblegum show downtown. They are encouraged to escalate, harass and intimidate in hopes you will attack them. They can can then say your group is violent and use the propaganda to get other anarchist to attack not only on line but in person. Gorilla warfare is the only way to deal with the sludge but I have not gotten to that point yet. They are dangerous in that they believe they are righteous. Ignore them, then report em to facebook (harrasment, stalking) is the best course.

I have dealt with his kind on several occasions during the tea party evolution and may day bubblegum show downtown. They are encouraged to escalate, harass and intimidate in hopes you will attack them. They can can then say your group is violent and use the propaganda to get other anarchist to attack not only on line but in person. Gorilla warfare is the only way to deal with the sludge but I have not gotten to that point yet. They are dangerous in that they believe they are righteous. Ignore them, then report em to facebook (harrasment, stalking) is the best course.
Exactly, Probasco! Since ignoring them, they (he, she, it...) hasn't been back. Thanks for your insights!

Ban him from the page. We've had to do that to the haters too.

Proud to be a "Gun Humper". (Whatever the heck that is).
I must note that it has been my experience that those who yell the loudest about other people's 'tiny penises' tend to have their own tiny penis issues. Especially on social media where they know they are completely safe.
Thanks for the encouragement, guys! And thanks for the extra Reviews! It's looking good at 4.7 Stars! THANKS!

Stephen P. went off today. He went to town on multiple threads on our Facebook page. Every post and every photo he put an angry face on. A very angry man! He even wrote a 'Review' and gave it the worst possible rating. He returned several times to de-rate the Review rating. I responded, only to the Review posting, to set the record straight. Certainly, he responded back and ended with the hashtag #banallguns. Somewhere between my drive home and now, he has deleted his Review because it's now back to a 5 star rating and I can't find his comments.

I'm not going to respond any more to him. That's what he wants. A fight. Not going to give him the satisfaction (especially on social media). He's the kind that won't be swayed and will always post again to have the last word. Not going to spend my time on him or let him get me riled up. He's already gone away and, I hope, feeling like a stupid idiot (he really showed his stupidity and lower level in these posts!).

I am a little concerned, however, that someone with that kind of anger might show up at my front door. You never know what their mental state actually is!

Here's what he posted today. Keep in mind, each of these posts are in different threads going back to beginning of April. He had a good time going through a lot of threads today.

Enjoy the read!

REPEAL THE 2ND AMENDMENT

USELESS GUN HUMPER SCUM!!!

DO NOT DONATE TO THESE GUN HUMPERS!!!!

Pathetic bunch of gun-humpers!!!

NOT and environmental cleanup day....just a bunch of gun-humpers proving how small their dicks are.

Just another bunch of tiny-penis boys pretending that their death-machine club is helping people and the environment.

I will NEVER participate in ANY Earth Day event now that The Forest Service-Mt. Hood National Forest or Trash No Land organizes.

Why was Earth Day turned into a gun-humper shooting range day?!?

Why did Earth Day turn into Gun-Nut day?!?

Look...another gathering of the tiny-penis club, shooting their death-machines rather than participating in the actual event... EARTH DAY

Thought this was Earth Day... not Gun-Humpers of the NW Day!!

So, I feel like I just won a badge of honor! My first public bashing! Thanks, Stephen!

Bill
Sadly, there are a lot of people these days (millennials) who think the anonymity of the internet gives them the right to be crass and vulgar to their fellow man without fear of recrimination. As you already pointed out, the "small brains" come out in force because these days, firearms are as polarizing an issue as abortion or illegal immigration. It takes a big man to know when not to engage.

Sadly, there are a lot of people these days (millennials) who think the anonymity of the internet gives them the right to be crass and vulgar to their fellow man without fear of recrimination.
Anybody who doubts this, take a look at 4chan sometime... there's a REASON those people's mothers keep them locked in the basement.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top