JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stephen P. went off today. He went to town on multiple threads on our Facebook page. Every post and every photo he put an angry face on. A very angry man! He even wrote a 'Review' and gave it the worst possible rating. He returned several times to de-rate the Review rating. I responded, only to the Review posting, to set the record straight. Certainly, he responded back and ended with the hashtag #banallguns. Somewhere between my drive home and now, he has deleted his Review because it's now back to a 5 star rating and I can't find his comments.

I'm not going to respond any more to him. That's what he wants. A fight. Not going to give him the satisfaction (especially on social media). He's the kind that won't be swayed and will always post again to have the last word. Not going to spend my time on him or let him get me riled up. He's already gone away and, I hope, feeling like a stupid idiot (he really showed his stupidity and lower level in these posts!).

I am a little concerned, however, that someone with that kind of anger might show up at my front door. You never know what their mental state actually is!

Here's what he posted today. Keep in mind, each of these posts are in different threads going back to beginning of April. He had a good time going through a lot of threads today.

Enjoy the read!

REPEAL THE 2ND AMENDMENT

USELESS GUN HUMPER SCUM!!!

DO NOT DONATE TO THESE GUN HUMPERS!!!!

Pathetic bunch of gun-humpers!!!

NOT and environmental cleanup day....just a bunch of gun-humpers proving how small their dicks are.

Just another bunch of tiny-penis boys pretending that their death-machine club is helping people and the environment.

I will NEVER participate in ANY Earth Day event now that The Forest Service-Mt. Hood National Forest or Trash No Land organizes.

Why was Earth Day turned into a gun-humper shooting range day?!?

Why did Earth Day turn into Gun-Nut day?!?

Look...another gathering of the tiny-penis club, shooting their death-machines rather than participating in the actual event... EARTH DAY

Thought this was Earth Day... not Gun-Humpers of the NW Day!!

So, I feel like I just won a badge of honor! My first public bashing! Thanks, Stephen!

Bill

Yeah, I just found it. Too bad I was at work all day and couldn't find it earlier, but, I put a ban on him from posting to the page.

Just as well I didn't ban him after the first couple posts, because, it shows how ignorant, angry and vulgar his is.

On a positive note, our Facebook page 'Likes' went up since his postings! Means more will hear our message when we post. Cool!

it's been a half-century since I read Sigmund very much....seem to recall something about "oral-genital fixation with projection" as being a common type of pre-juvenile arrested emotional developmental anomaly....:cool:

Useless prick, not worth the effort. And my guess, from the look of his posts, probably a kid - the sheer lack of imagination and constant repetition indicates someone with an incomplete or sub-standard education.

I do wonder though, if he were to meet folks like us in person, would he be so bold as to say those things to our faces?

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some guns to hump with my tiny penis. :rolleyes:

I find it curious and more than a bit troubling that I read the words "gun hater" and almost didn't think twice about it because it's something I'm getting accustomed to seeing. I'm sure there is a name for whatever psychological shortfall encompasses the hatred of inanimate objects, but I can't think of it...

I guarantee that guy wouldn't have to stones to say that garbage face to face.

"Gun Hater" is just slang for someone unable to comprehend rational thought and instead demands their feelings are more important than facts.

We should just make a law that it's illegal to attempt to ban any firearm. That puts the criminal aspect back on their shoulders (like they are trying to do to us).

More I think about this, I am SO sick and tired of supposed "men" that are so watered down and pussified in their existence. Don't own tools, don't shoot guns, can't fix anything. Just a soft, sad sack of mani/pedi getting, gun bashing "yes men".

Again guys, the human race is doomed.

Yes Stephen, we are terrible people that hauled 3,400 pounds of trash out of the forest on Sunday. I'm sure as a progressive you consistently top that and have the photo evidence to back it up.

Yes Stephen, we are terrible people that hauled 3,400 pounds of trash out of the forest on Sunday. I'm sure as a progressive you consistently top that and have the photo evidence to back it up.

Nah, he was busy paying someone to fix his car, mow his lawn and stop the leaky sink from dripping, while sipping a mocha and counting down the minutes to The Bachelor finale. :rolleyes:

Shoot! I should have used that one on him! Good comeback, Citizen!

The part that bothers me is, the tiny penis thing. How the hell did he know? He must be poking around in things he shouldn't be! (I wonder, now, it wasn't that cross dresser last weekend, was it? Sure fooled me!) Nah!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews