JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

@RVTECH have you heard about this ?
Sure would be nice to hear more details to try to figure this one out. Sounds to me like other person saw the SUV and the possible shooter and witnessed the shooting. I wonder if he heard target shooting nearby? Forensics should be able to tell how far away the shooter was I would guess? I wonder if it was a long range errant bullet or a shorter range intentional shot.

Forensics will supply more detail, but on the probability scale... my mind would jump to the friend maybe having an accidental discharge and ditched the gun... over.... a random target shooter round happening to karma his person.

This is another reason why I want to shoot on/from my property rather than going up to the cinder pit where many of the locals shoot. No offense to the locals but meth use is heavy down there and you never know what that stuff will cause a person to do.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top