JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think we can convert this guy Stephen P... with a potato sack and a couple a tire irons:p
Fight fear with a new fear. Being left far out in the woods in the dark really gets the imagination going! I almost had my wife onboard for an overnighter to Brown's Camp in the off season when we came across a bigfoot story about a close encounter and it was off the table. Bigfoot sighting:TillamookCounty,ORnearHwy 6

I started FB a few years back to keep in touch with the kids and connect with old friends. As I got more involved with the cleanup thing, it became an important part of helping spread awareness for the cause. If I weren't doing this, I'd rather drop off of Faithless Book altogether.

So, I don't pay much attention to the negative and fake posts, and primarily use it to promote responsible gun owners doing responsible things.

I don't mind it so much and I try not to be provoked into quick responses in anger. I know what it is.

I did the same thing but too many of the evil people came from the shadows and I shut it down.
No doubt there are way more people there than on forums anymore, we are like dinosaurs...:eek::eek::eek::p

Guess we aren't on Facebook enough. Maybe once a month just to look. Sorry Cogs you have to put up with the negative people. NWFA is the only social media we do anymore if this is even social media. There is just a bunch of really sick people out there.

Guess we aren't on Facebook enough. Maybe once a month just to look. Sorry Cogs you have to put up with the negative people. NWFA is the only social media we do anymore if this is even social media. There is just a bunch of really sick people out there.

Try bringing up abortion on FB and see what happens!

Pretty much anything you do online that involves being social with others is social media.

Another one gave a review. This time, no comments, just a 1 star rating. So, I responded with this post...

No fair, Tyrome, you didn't leave a comment! Why would you give a 1 star rating to an organization without leaving a comment? Have you read any of our posts? Do you see how we are benefiting all kinds of recreation on public lands?

By cleaning up dispersed shooting sites, we are improving the quality of recreation for all who visit the forest. No one likes to see trash left in the woods nor dumped illegally. Not even us who enjoy a little target practice.

You should come to one of our events to see how we really feel about our environment, natural resources and our privilege to recreate as we wish on public land. You will be welcomed and treated to some fun experiences! Hope to see you there Sat, May 12th, 2018!

I have a feeling he is a friend of Stephen P. and he saw Stephen's posts. Guess we'll see if he responds.

Interesting new developement... Stephen P. just shared the Trash No Land FB page to a group called
The Hypocrisy and Stupidity of Gun Control Opponents and posted this comment...

Here's another gun-humper douche who run an Pro-gun organization that disguised themselves as forest litter patrol! Seriously, they even hooked the USFS on their scam...getting free publicity on a government page!

Could really use some negative reviews...seems to piss them off the most. Just don't leave any text with their review or they report it for takedown:

Useless prick, not worth the effort. And my guess, from the look of his posts, probably a kid - the sheer lack of imagination and constant repetition indicates someone with an incomplete or sub-standard education.

I do wonder though, if he were to meet folks like us in person, would he be so bold as to say those things to our faces?

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some guns to hump with my tiny penis. :rolleyes:
Whenever I get the "tiny penis" thing from antigun freaks I always ask a simple question: "Why is it that the anti-gun crowd is obsessed with penises?" That usually silences them right away.

Interesting new developement... Stephen P. just shared the Trash No Land FB page to a group called
The Hypocrisy and Stupidity of Gun Control Opponents and posted this comment...

Here's another gun-humper douche who run an Pro-gun organization that disguised themselves as forest litter patrol! Seriously, they even hooked the USFS on their scam...getting free publicity on a government page!

Could really use some negative reviews...seems to piss them off the most. Just don't leave any text with their review or they report it for takedown:

Yes, how dare we get any "free publicity" from government resources? Don't you know that the government belongs to them solely? A legal activity in a free country? How DARE we?! This poor guy really needs to get back on his meds; he's a looney toon of the highest order. It's starting to scare me just how polarized this country is, and how vicious, hateful, and radical some people are.

I expect what angers them most of all about Trash no Land is the fact that it's a gun related organization doing a good thing, not political, environmentally friendly. Heaven forbid that innocent non-gun people might see what you do and be swayed into thinking that maybe all "gun people" aren't evil!

Can you quote what he says above on your page, just to give people an idea that anyone leaving a negative review without text is really just a politically motivated hateful hack?

How about we all go there and leave positive reviews, with comments about responsibility and safety that everyone can get behind, not just firearm enthusiasts.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top