JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am starting this fundraiser to raise money for NWFA and Trash No Land. The proceeds from the fundraiser will be split equally between the two organizations.

There are two parts to this event.

First part involves passing a complete AR15 upper along to various NWFA annual supporting members. I will supply the upper in a rifle configuration to the first member by Feb 28th, 2023. That member will have two calendar months to use, modify, etc, the upper before passing it along to the next member. That cycle will continue through Dec 31st 2023.

Part two will involve selling the upper and any collected parts to raise funds that will be distributed to NWFA and TNL.

The basic rules for collecting, using and passing along the upper and collected parts are as follows.

You must add something AR15 related and of a value around $20 or more to the upper or collection of parts that accompany the upper.

Any parts you receive on the upper or in the collection of parts must be passed on to the next person in the rotation.

Barrel changes should be kept to 16+ inch barrels and for 223/5.56 cartridge only.

Any parts that are removed from upper should be placed in parts crate that travels with upper.

Only add parts to upper that can be removed with barrel wrench or standard tools.

Post a before and after photo of the upper in this thread before handing it off to next member.

I will retrieve upper and collected parts in the first part of January 2024 and sell them in the forum classifieds in January 2024. All proceeds from those sales will be distributed 50/50 between NWFA and TNL.

PM me asap if you want to participate in the upper rotation.
If you don't want a turn in the rotation but would like to donate AR parts to the fundraiser PM me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top