JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just went and looked as the TNL facebook page. Very nice!

I see that there's only 3 reviews, one of them being a politically motivated hater. This is the one time I wish I had a facebook account (I don't, and won't). I would have left a nice review.

Hey everyone who does facebook! Let's bump up the reviews! We can take those two positive reviews and make it 30, or 50, or 100! Let's drown out the hater! They want to play those kind of silly games? Make them nice, clean, and reasonable. This is an organization that deserves our support.

He should be reported to the proper authorities; he sounds like an angry violent person with a mental disorder and should never be allowed to own a gun. He appears to be a person that could go postal at any moment. Please never rent him a truck either. Watch your back at the clean up day!!!!!

Watch your back at the clean up day!!!!!
Yeah I hear ya! Tightened security at home too! He sounds like the kind of guy who goes to the marches (sneaking out of the shadows) and destroys store windows and knocks over garbage cans.

I went to that page that he shared our page to, and see it's not posted to the main page, it's just in the comments section in their 'Community' section. People would have to click on 'Community' to see it. In other words, it won't go out to the 4000+ people who've liked or followed their page. If the manager of the page posts it to the main page, then it will go out and a lot of them will see it. I suspect we'd then see a lot of negative reviews. So far, there's no comments or likes on it so it hasn't gotten any attention.

He should go away soon if I don't feed the fire. Or, he'll get more angry that I'm ignoring him. Either way, he loses.

Okay. I'm thinking of changing the name of Trash No Land to: The Little Penis Gun Humpers Club. They won't know what to say about that because I've used their entire vocabulary in one sentence. They'll only be able to repeat the name over and over again! Then all I'll have to deal with is the names you guys would call me! :D

I'll need to change my firearms policy as well... Humping guns will not be allowed during event hours. (Sorry guys!) :(

We're coming for YOU, Chuck!! You hear me? We're COMING FOR YOU!

81193661-00A3-485F-8D77-00E392CDF4E2.jpeg

:rolleyes:

Okay. I'm thinking of changing the name of Trash No Land to: The Little Penis Gun Humpers Club. They won't know what to say about that because I've used their entire vocabulary in one sentence. They'll only be able to repeat the name over and over again! Then all I'll have to deal with is the names you guys would call me! :D

I'll need to change my firearms policy as well... Humping guns will not be allowed during event hours. (Sorry guys!) :(

Probably a good idea, otherwise these events would have a much different cleanup required :eek:

Just go Freud on him...

"A fear of weapons is a sign of sexual and emotional immaturity."
To keep it in context, that is a reference to dreams where something like a sword is a phallic symbol. This quote has been taken out of context.

However, as Kates said in his paper criticising the penis argument the anti-gun people make, Freud was taken out of context for the anti-gun argument as well.

Yeah, but we're dealing in repartee, not hardcore technicals. If those counted to Joe Sixpack, Team Grabberfascist wouldn't be so successful blurring things about full- vs semi-auto...

Sometimes it's good enough just to land a good solid Below-the-Belt Jab. :)

What's so funny about it is the guy seems to actually believe that gun owners have inferior genitalia. It's one thing to make crude insults and laugh with your buddies, but it's something else to believe those juvenile insults are actually true.

If it were true though, it would give us a PC excuse for owning big, scary guns. "Hey, I was born this way. I NEED this AR15 to make up for my sexual inadequacy. How dare you bully me by trying to take it away!"

Or, after their standard reference: "You know, that's not what your mother* said after I rocked her world last night..."

:D

(*Or wife, girlfriend, sister... whatever gets them to throw the first punch while the cameras are rolling.)

What's so funny about it is the guy seems to actually believe that gun owners have inferior genitalia. It's one thing to make crude insults and laugh with your buddies, but it's something else to believe those juvenile insults are actually true.

If it were true though, it would give us a PC excuse for owning big, scary guns. "Hey, I was born this way. I NEED this AR15 to make up for my sexual inadequacy. How dare you bully me by trying to take it away!"
Easy to pick the argument apart. If a person were compensating they'd have nothing but rifles with the longest barrels and biggest bores. Most, if not all, have a various amount of firearms and vary in size. It also doesn't count for the fact the women who own guns. This is without even entering the Freud argument, which most won't even know.

Then again, I'm a clown who sees things from an objective standpoint.

I want to say "Thank You!" to a couple of you who have left reviews on the Trash No Land Facebook page! It has helped to raise it from the 3.?, after Tyrome's insulting 1 star without a comment, up to a 4.2 rating. So, thank you John and Deane (don't know if I should put your user names or real names here, so, I'll leave it at that. You know who you are!).

About Stephan Perry and Tyrome Zumar... I think they are one and the same. I gather that because they both have Facebook pages with nothing on them, and, Tyrome's negative review came just after I put a ban on Stephen. They could be buddies and collaborated to do this, however, I suspect it's the same guy. I think they could both be fake accounts that thrive on spamming and trolling whom ever they want and get away with it, just for kicks.

Neither one has returned to do anything else since I've ignored them. No one else has done anything negative either.

I searched on how to delete a negative review and found I can't and Facebook won't either. Seems there are a lot of business pages that get the 1 star review with no comments and there is nothing the page administrator can do about it. Not fair! I can't even hide it or ban Tyrome because he didn't post anything. So, I sent a report to FB saying it is irrelevant to my page (but I doubt FB will remove it).

Here's Steven Perry's page... He only has a couple posts that are visible. The other post is anti-Trump.

Stephen Perry FB.jpg

And here's Tyrome Zumar's page... Only one post and that's his 'Smile' cover photo. That face looks like an actor I've seen somewhere before. I suspect this is Stephen's fake page/name/photo.

Tyrome Zumar.jpg
Again, thanks guys, for helping raise the review rating!

Bill

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads