JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's what makes america great- capitalism - nothing wrong with making a buck!
Agreed, no problem in my book.

In fact I just bought an alum/stainless shotgun today for a good price, now I see a standard model for $50 more than I paid. Maybe I should sell the one I got and make a couple 100 or so on it!!
Nope, not gunna happen, I bought the "new" one because it's stainless and I want that easy care. It's not as smooth as my standard model but it'll wear in.

ROFLMAO 2/3 the guys on this forum are flippers some make a profit some just buy something different. Once you have your price the future of that item is of no concern.

I could be wrong but I believe that if do it too much (I guess the ATF decrees what too much is) then it could be considered a business and you would need the appropriate licences.

I guess I am in the minority but I think it's kind of bubblegumty. It lacks class. If you are buying it to flip it at least sell it somewhere else. I sure would not like to see something that I sold to someone for a good deal show up immediately for sale. It would make me feel like I was taken advantage of.

Once I've sold it to you, it's yours!!!! Who am I to say what you should or should not do with it? If I sell a guy a mint condition WWI (fill in the blank) & he "sporterizes" it, that would make me unhappy, but it's not mine, there for I have no place to say any thing. I have "flipped" guns, & I've sold guns to people who have in turn "flipped" them. If it's mine, I will do what I want with it! If it's yours, do what you want with it!

If there was deceit involved, that would be pretty weak. For example, if a buyer gives some story about "my dad used to have one of these back in the war, and his dying wish was to shoot it one last time before he dies of cancer," to try and get a good deal, and immediately posts it for a profit, then that is wack.

With the internet and GOOGLE at your fingertips.......If someone is turning around and selling a gun for a good profit then the seller didn't do their homework. It wouldn't bother me.

The dying dad scenario, well yeah.
Tacky.

Mike

If there was deceit involved, that would be pretty weak. For example, if a buyer gives some story about "my dad used to have one of these back in the war, and his dying wish was to shoot it one last time before he dies of cancer," to try and get a good deal, and immediately posts it for a profit, then that is wack.

This wouldn't bother me at all. I don't care whos relative is dying. If the buyer isn't gonna give me what I want for it then he can pull his sob story on someone else. If in fact the story was true, then I'm sure between him and his father can both pony up the cash for his "dying wish".

After all, I have to be content with what I sold and not feel like I was taken.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top