JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I frequently flip my guns to see what the other side looks like. B-)

But if were to ever ... uhhh, what's the word? oh yeah ... sell a gun and someone flipped it, it just means I didn't ask enough for it.

elsie

I think it's "poor form" to re-sell something in the same place that you bought it. If you're going to flip it right away, at least do it someplace else. It kind of makes you look like a duesh bag. Just an opinion.

Reading all the responses here, I hope I do not see the same people complain how there are people/businesses ripping other people off, next time there is a gun ban scare (like when Obama got elected).

The only thing that really bugs me is that I can't get an MP5 in 10mm because they were made after the cut-off date and I'd need to be LEO or some other special class of citizen to own one. As far as folks that try to capitalize on the potential loss of access or price increases, I have to to indulge their fantasies. Either I've already stocked up, or I don't want what they're trying to sell.

elsie

i should have explained better, in the situation that comes to mind a guy told me how bad he wanted a gun and how it was a mistake he ever sold his, sold the gun and the next day it was posted on the forum.

i cant respect that

Sounds like a bad case of Gun Co Dependency ! Every day people in sad situations have to sell things they love or care deeply about. Still does not make the buyer a bad guy for buying and selling it. I have had to sell things that i wanted to keep but life is life. I was glad someone had money to buy. If the person sold it and made a bundle of cash good for them. Even if it was 10 minutes after i sold it. No one forced me to get on my computer and list it for sale.

No, ur not getting it, the guy saw a gun of mine said he would like to buy it from me because he once had one but made the mistake of selling his, offered to buy mine, I gave him a good deal and the next day he sold it for a profit. Understand?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top