JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't see that commercial and I actually watched most of the Superbowl. I thought the broadcast was pretty bad in total. I'm not a big pro football fan but I'm a huge college football fan. I did watch almost all of the game but did switch to the puppy bowl a few times cause let's be honest that can be more entertaining and at times the puppies look smarter than the players playing the game. Superbowel (I love that "typo" as well, couldn't sum it up better myself) is basically an excuse for me to sit around drinking beer and eating pizza. Back to the original topic, didn't see the commercial air, but it might have been atleast something to move the needle this year cause most of the commercials sucked. Atleast a commercial by the illegal mayors would have made me giggle. Keep fighting the good fight, don't give the anti's an inch

Having the Sandy Hook kids sing with whats her name, Jennifer Somebody, was nothing more than explotation. Explotation to push an agenda that I am totally against.

The NFL slipped a few notches for allowing that crap.

The only reason I even know one of the teams in the Duper Bowl this year is because the people I work with. I have never been one for the games of the coliseum. I have never trusted the government nor the foreign owned press. One more distraction to keep the mindless masses at bay.

(Yes, I realize the left-leaning viewpoint from which that article was written. Don't worry about it. The only reason I linked it was because it's the only one I've seen that states the limited Washington DC viewing area of the Bloomberg ad.)

I'm curious to why they don't have some NO FAMILY Violence,theme commercials , since supposedly, there are more family related violence during the super bowl , than any other time of the year.

MarkAd: "super bowl - I will be on the firing line"
Yeah, I would be too if knew that more ammo would be available before it is needed for something serious.
In the meantime I will be one of the 6 people in the country not watching football.

It took me a good 30 minutes to think of something I cared less about than the super bowl.
Make that 7 of us…

The best thing about the Super Bowl? The food and company. I am not a big fan of watching sports, and I have never watched the superbowl. But it is fun to get together, drink beer, and eat good food with the family.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top