JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And while most of America buries their head in the sand to not care about the troubles this country is in.. thwak on that dial and watch the game...

Spoon fed the drivel that melts any chance of real thought.

Hit em hard.. hit right in the middle of not caring about anything but the game and consuming!

An attempt to tug at the heartstrings by using children as props. Not surprised.

The video they did last year was horrible because it features two people I don't care to see or hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, make the face of gun control one of the dumbest mayors in America. Youtube Menino for some instant hilarity.

Seriously. Top 5 dumb politicians in the country.

airing a commercial like that during the super bowl......well played. We'll allow anything as long as there is football to watch and cheap beer to swill.....
Related rant.....I've never liked how much pro sports figures are payed in relation to someone who has actually earned a valuable skill such as a surgeon or engineer. I've never liked how in our country sports figures are revered as demigods while we are in the midst of a 10+ year war fought by people with genuine values, fighting skills, and balls who are largely treated like dogbubblegum in comparison.

MarkAd: "super bowl - I will be on the firing line"
Yeah, I would be too if knew that more ammo would be available before it is needed for something serious.
In the meantime I will be one of the 6 people in the country not watching football.

super bowl - I will be on the firing line

Amen brother!

Watching the super bowl is the last place I have been since the "Great Orator" took over the TV stations in 2008!

My Hunting & Angling life-style has never allowed me the opportunity to sit and cheer a
sporting event on TV.

Revjen45...one of seven!

There is still time to stop these intrusions America; we only need two tools, a checkbook and an ink pen.

Too bad we didnt know about this earlier. Everyone could go run outside and fire a shot into the ground in protest at once while the ad was on. The wave of shots could be heard outside in every town, city and state across the country! What a statement that would be! Might not be too late!

Amen brother!

Watching the super bowl is the last place I have been since the "Great Orator" took over the TV stations in 2008!

My Hunting & Angling life-style has never allowed me the opportunity to sit and cheer a
sporting event on TV.

Revjen45...one of seven!

There is still time to stop these intrusions America; we only need two tools, a checkbook and an ink pen.

I'm heading out at with 7 others to train today, no Super bowel for us either. Let the sheep sit and graze.

I have absolutely no interest in Handegg.

Handegg.jpg

Amen brother!

sporting event on TV.

Revjen45...one of seven!

Revjen45 add me to the list....1 of 8. There is more to life than sitting in front of a TV.

"no Super bowel for us either" _timak
This is just too awesome to be a typo. Bowel prep is an unpleasant precedure done before some equally unpleasant other procedure. Likening the Super B0wl (had to use a zero so as not violate copyright) to the lower intestine is pure genius. Wish I had thought of that. Tip of the hat to Timak.

Studies have shown that 99.8% of those that watch the Super Bowl are also honest law abiding gun owners that support the 2nd Amendment & the right to personal protection.

The Ad will have the reverse effect of them!

(I made the stats up just like the liberal media does)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top