JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We went over to the new Cabelas in Tualatin to check out the Crimson Trace LASERs. We found the Rail Master model for $149.99, however, being a squeaky bastage I decided to walk around a bit before committing.

The Bargain Cave caught our attention, and while my wife tried on some camo bikinis I checked out the bargain display and to my surprise CT Rail Master was in the case marked down from $149.99 to $115.00 because of "missing parts". The missing parts was the battery. So, I snagged the CT and found a battery in camping area for $2.50

Next, we signed up for a Cabelas credit card which gives one $25.00 off the purchase instantly. And...Cabelas offers a $10.00 coupon if you sign up for instant text messages.

At checkout, the cashier said Bargain Cave items receive an additional 25% off, so now the $115.00 CT is $82.25, -$25 from the CC application, -$10 for the Text Message Coupon for an out the door price of $51.25 + $2.50 for the battery. ($53.75)

On top of all that, the cashier gave is a $20 gift card for next time we shop. :)
No pics of the camo bikini tho. :D

GLOCK-CT.JPG.jpg

I've been thinking about getting one of those you can usually find them on sale for $115ish.
But that's a great score.
I bought my wife some boots from there but got the wrong size so unfortunately ; ) we have to go back and exchange them.

Do we know what holsters will fit the Glock with that style of Laser? Seems to always be an issue. But great score!!!
We use the VersaCarry with all our handguns. I've tried so many that just never felt good in the waistband, but after using the VC, my wife and I were sold

< Why they don't have school shootings in Israel.
Notice the long gun slung over the teachers shoulder?

JR
Don't be too sad . . . even non-camo bikinis aren't much to look at!?!?!?

Sheldon

True, might as well wear nothing!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Golden Eagle member
WAC member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Nice Job! I was in there today. Purchased Glock G22c $469......Saw Rock Island 1911 for $399...picked that up too. Then saw Smmons Spotting scope with tri pod and hard case for 59.99, online for 49.99, $20 off coupon and it comes with a $10 rebate..So final $19.99.
Not sure if I should have got Rock Island pistol??????

^^Like :D

Zeroed the CT today at the range. I am a terrible shot with a handgun, but saw a big improvement today!
~20 shots at 30-feet

CT LASER.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top