JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I doubt she will do anything to address the gang banger shootings. This is where the real problem in gun violence rests. She won't because the the anti's gun control changes will have zero effect on them. They will thank her for disarming law abiding citizens so they don't have to worry when they go hunting for victims.

I'm surprised she's saying anything before the election. I thought she'd keep her yapper shut about guns until after she was elected, hopefully this wakes up the lazy voters outside of Portland enough to kick her worthless bubblegum to the curb.

The good news it that they are tipping their hands before the election. Maybe people will wake the eff up? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The bad news is that they are pretty confident they hold all the cards and gun owners no longer matter. They are probably right.

Expect next February to have the Kalifornia package crammed down our throats as "emergency" legislation. I'd say "grab your ankles", but you can't do that when your hands are tied behind your back and their boot in on your throat.

Unless, of course, we gun owners finally get off our asses and do something about it. Nevermind, that would be waaaay too inconvenient...

The bad news is that they are pretty confident they hold all the cards and gun owners no longer matter. They are probably right.

Maybe so, in so far as passing laws is concerned. Enforcing them is another matter altogether. That's where gun owners have the cards. If people are armed, then slavery cannot be imposed.

In short:
Close "Charleston loophole"
Close "boyfriend loophole"
Ban future sales of "extended magazines"

executive order:
- Keep all OPD firearm transactions for 5 years.
- OPD notify local police if a check fails.
- Oregon Health authority to collect and report on "gun data"
- special group to focus on domestic violence.

Calls on congress to ban scary guns, pass no-fly no-buy, universal background checks.

Get involved. Get your friends involved. Write your local reps/newspapers/etc. Educate people starting now.

In short:
Close "Charleston loophole"
Close "boyfriend loophole"
Ban future sales of "extended magazines"

executive order:
- Keep all OPD firearm transactions for 5 years.
- OPD notify local police if a check fails.
- Oregon Health authority to collect and report on "gun data"
- special group to focus on domestic violence.

Calls on congress to ban scary guns, pass no-fly no-buy, universal background checks.

Get involved. Get your friends involved. Write your local reps/newspapers/etc. Educate people starting now.

Thanks - the player kept cutting out on me and I missed most of Bloody Brown's speech.

OPD has been illegally keeping a registration since the 1980's (they have been caught twice), so now they can be up front about it.

I wonder what other unsaid legislation will show up in February? AWB would be my guess.

What are Charleston and Boyfriend loopholes?

Charleston = indefinite delays for background checks instead of a time limit

Boyfriend = any time your significant spouse (or other relative) is mad at you all your guns will be confiscated for an indefinite amount of time.

It will be interesting to see the legislation on "extended magazines", what the details are, and what chance it has of passing.

The whole speech was derp. o_O

I found it also a little bold to proclaim that "assault weapons" are the main choice of people who want to do a lot of hard to a lot of individuals the day after the truck attack in France.

What are Charleston and Boyfriend loopholes?

Lies that are made up by anti-gun politicians to make it sound any criminal or crazy person can get a firearm without a background check. Like everything else it is hyperbole to make unthinking people to decide issues based on their emotions rather than facts.

Did you know that I went to the library the other day to get a book on ancient Greece and the only think that they would let me check out was a Glock?

Add boyfriend to list of possible domestic abusers that lose gun rights

Allows hold on guns until background check comes back eliminating the three day limit on wait.

This is the bad one-eliminate sale of regular capacity magazines. Stock up !

I have to admit one thing I DO like is that she is going to send red flags to the police when someone lies on a 4473 and gets caught. Frankly if someone is lying to get a gun I DO want them investigated.

No semi-auto ban yet

5 people in the audience.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews