JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Erm, the "extended" magazine allowed the nightclub shooter to keep going without giving anyone a break to get help/intervene? Pretty certain the killings slowly took place over the course of a few hours.
One victim described talking to the shooter for about 10 seconds while he reloaded, pleading for his life and those of others. None of the 20 or so people in that restroom with him thought of attacking him though. :eek:

The kommiefornia cancer has spread into the Marble Nut House,,, :mad:

Of course we knew it would. Anywhere those commie demokkkRats have control, they force their Liberty killing BS,,,

Just in time!

From an email I just got from Rep Bonomici

Please Join Me for a Telephone Town Hall Meeting!

On Wednesday, July 20 at 3:00 p.m. PST, I will be holding a Telephone Town Hall Meeting. During this call I will be discussing my work representing Oregon's First Congressional District and answering your questions. If you would like to participate, click the link below.

YES, I'd like to participate!

After you sign up, you will receive a call on Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. When you get the call, all you have to do is remain on the line. If you change your mind and decide not to participate, simply hang up the phone.

I look forward to hearing from you and learning what issues you care about and what you would like me to be working on as your representative.

If you aren't available, I hope you can join me in person for one of my annual summer town hall meetings in August. Dates and locations will be announced soon. In the meantime, you can stay updated on my work in Oregon and in Washington, D.C. by signing for my monthly Bonamici Bulletin <broken link removed> . You can also contact my Oregon and Washington, D.C. offices with questions, comments, or for assistance with a federal agency. This mailbox is not monitored. To contact me via email, please use this secure web form .

Sincerely,

Suzanne Bonamici, Member of Congress

OFFICE LOCATIONS:
WASHINGTON, DC OFFICE
439 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-0855
Fax: (202) 225-9497 OREGON OFFICE
12725 SW Millikan Way, Suite 220
Beaverton, OR 97005
Phone: (503) 469-6010
Fax: (503) 469-6018

Welcome to Northern California. What they have will be worked into Oregon over time. They start with the Mags, then simi-auto rifles and so-forth. The question we need to ask is what are her plans to prevent the gang banger shootings as they take more lives than all other shootings combined. ???????? Why is she focusing on laws that prohibit law abiding citizens from exercising their 2nd Amendment rights while doing nothing meaningful to reduce the gang banger shootings. Maybe Black Lives don't matter to her. ????????

Maybe so, in so far as passing laws is concerned. Enforcing them is another matter altogether. That's where gun owners have the cards. If people are armed, then slavery cannot be imposed.
Yep, when it's all said and done, noncompliance is going to be a fact of life. And it won't be/isn't just the regular folks, it's Sheriffs, County Comissioners, Police Chiefs, some politicians too. And it won't be/isn't just Oregon either. Never underestimate the power of the people, and never overestimate the power of the authority; we can choose to not be victims, not by them or by our selves.

Seriously, this isn't bravado, but an earnest appeal to every one to do a gut check: will you comply when this shows up at your doorstep?

Might be time to consider lever action rifles and single action revolvers...

Once proficient, it'd be at least an equal threat... And so far they're not on the list...
Yep, when it's all said and done, noncompliance is going to be a fact of life. And it won't be/isn't just the regular folks, it's Sheriffs, County Comissioners, Police Chiefs, some politicians too. And it won't be/isn't just Oregon either. Never underestimate the power of the people, and never overestimate the power of the authority; we can choose to not be victims, not by them or by our selves.

Seriously, this isn't bravado, but an earnest appeal to every one to do a gut check: will you comply when this shows up at your doorstep?
only comply if they say please and scratch my belly....

I am ready.

Marlin3572.jpg

Damn :(

Oregon voters/residents are really disappointing me.

It is really not so such much the residents fault, but the fact that gun rights in Oregon just don't have the same kind of well funded and professional organizations working for our side, that the anti-gun forces do.

The enemy is very well organized, and working very hard. Plus they can count on Bloomberg supporting them financially.

This means that our last hope is now the Oregon Senate races this November. But are there even two Democratic Senators who are up for re-election that are even vulnerable enough to oust? Or is anything being done to target any of them?

The other side has been targeting Republicans and picking them off one by one.

I recently did a rifle trade. I didn't want to do the background check, but the other guy did so I went along. But I'm done with that. I am fed up with this crap. Any more private purchases will be done without a background check, or they won't be done at all. It's time buyers insist on liberty, not submission.

They'll mandate magazines sold in Oregon have a mfg date stamp.

At some point folks, you have to ignore all these machinations. Either that, or sell all your guns to someone who has a backbone.

This means that our last hope is now the Oregon Senate races this November.

So you are going to submit, turn in your magazines, if this doesn't work out? o_O

Our last hope is breaking the law. If we can't do that then we are slaves, and we deserve to be. And, unlike hoping for legislative solutions, this depends on us, not on gun prohibitionists and ruling class thugs.

I suggest we look at New York, not California, for inspiration.

Actually there is another measure beyond that one - war. But with enough lawbreaking, we will be spared that.

I'm surprised she's saying anything before the election. I thought she'd keep her yapper shut about guns until after she was elected, hopefully this wakes up the lazy voters outside of Portland enough to kick her worthless bubblegum to the curb.
The unfortunate reality is that the potential Portland Metro area votes out numbers the rest of Oregon by over two to one, making your cut about lazy voters elsewhere, well, not kindly.
Oregon will have to look to exorcise the ignorant and growing despotic soup here if abatement or corrections in our political coarse and leadership are to occur.

They need to control the homeless epidemic before focusing on guns.

B!tch I need high cap mags when there are 500 people living in tents on the spring water corridor, or camps of hundreds throughout every street in portland.

Glad I bought another 3- 33rd glock mags.

Oregon's homeless living in tets are doing that because they want to live that way. They've developed their own tent culture. The weather is just mild enough in Western Oregon to allow it. If you built new government owned "workers paradises" on the outskirts of the city the "campers" would still live in their tents. Its an Oregon sub culture. Get used to it.

As far as the gun measures go I have always advocated peaceful and non peaceful civil disobedience to unconstitutional gun laws. Reference MLK's "Letter from Birmingham Jail". We are in a civil rights fight. Your oppressor can pass all the laws he wants. Don't be a stooge.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top