JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Funny when the UPS guy shows up If he is smiling, it's shoes, If he is frowning, its boolits! even more funny, I am not the one ordering ether! The only time the ups guy and I are both smiling is when the package came from Victoria's Secret!

Ups girl I have hates me... when I order ammo in bulk and she has to walk them up the stairs she complains it heavy...it's why I request and pay extra for required signature just so she has to carry it all the way to the door.

This is one reason why I have an EX-wife

What I earn I get to spend as long as I keep a roof over my family's head, food in the fridge and the lights on.

If I ever get tempted to marry again (highly unlikely, once burnt, twice shy), my wife will understand that, and if she doesn't, then too bad so sad, hit the road.

I have this gun safe that if you make the mistake of placing a .223 next to say a 30-06 and shut the door leaving the two frisky rifles alone in the dark together,
They flat get after it and the resulting offspring can be anything between .243 to a .308.

I'm thinking I need to put the
.22 hornet in next to the .338 WM,,,:rolleyes:
No honey, really.

Lol!!! You have slutty firearms in a red light, "Honeymoon Hotel!"

On the list of techniques to hide gun purchases from the wife, I'd never even considered the idea of using a single, common color for camouflage. So many of my guns look very different...although I must admit that my wife doesn't recognize the differences that seem so extreme to my eye.

On the list of techniques to hide gun purchases from the wife, I'd never even considered the idea of using a single, common color for camouflage. So many of my guns look very different...although I must admit that my wife doesn't recognize the differences that seem so extreme to my eye.
Mine isn't quite there yet either...that's why I refer to them in "general" names..the ar15 the 1911 the 9mm...

The other night I said to the wife, "I was thinking, you know what I need?" and before I could finish, she replied, NO, you don't need a new gun. Then I finished my sentence, I need to put in a sprinkler system for the front yard. I was not even thinking about guns.....

I got nailed last week too.

Wife asked me where cuz money went that so and so gave me from my email that was left open...

It was on my hip.

My "trick" is trading. Did you get a new gun? - No, I actually traded it against an old one that I am not using anymore. The total number stays the same. No new safes needed. All good.

My wife knows what I have and what I buy for the most part. But if I'm selling to buy something else, so long as it's not pulling cash out of our account, she's not involved. She's actually pretty good about these kinds of buys - I don't go crazy and so long as I don't, she's been very open to new purchases. That said, I don't think she would recognize any differences in the safe if I traded one for another, for example. There are a few guns she does know well, so if they moved on or changed looks, she would know. She can get into the safe anytime she wants, so if she needs to look, she can.

A couple of years ago I built a pair of identacle piston rifles one of which is in this picture (note: now have BUIS and Smith Vortex flash hiders):
upload_2016-7-14_17-10-31-png.48058.png
When I decided I wanted an AR-10 I naturally went with this factory Adams piston rifle:
upload_2015-12-24_16-35-44-png.43538.png
Now I'm just a little Cerakote work and new furniture (already have the right size Smith Vortex) away from the perfect crime. "Yes Honey, that's the scope I used to have on my hunting rifle. I've had it years before we even started dating"...

Ironically, the one that almost got me in trouble was a Ruger AR-556 I got in a trade my wife was fully aware of. Actually took some convincing it was a "house legal" gun. When I Cerakote some scopes (like the Vortex Sptifire in the first pix) it will get the same treatment with all rifles using the same scheme.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews